Cain is a weird dude

It is kind of weird that he disappears for huge timeframes and when he is around he constantly injures himself. He is one of the best fighters in the world in the cage, but comes off like an amateur outside of the cage. Kind of weird no?

Yes so weird that someone gets injured from combat sports.
Even weirder that someone disappears when injured.
An absolute mystery that will never be solved.

Yes so weird that someone gets injured from combat sports.
Even weirder that someone disappears when injured.
An absolute mystery that will never be solved.

having a bad day homie?

I wonder how does he make a living fighting once every three years.
He doesn't make that much each fight...

267967.jpg

Cain has all the potential in the world - @Snolla

He's a mutiple time world champion, dummy

*multiple

Calm down. I can feel your anxiety from here.
If Cain remained active and could avoid taking the massive layoffs, he could have reached GOAT status. He still can.

Is ring rust a thing or did Dana lie to you?
I just put some cash on Cain to win so I hope his takedowns and clinch work aren't too rusty. If him and Cormier have been training together consistently then I think Cain will do well on Sunday. I just hope he stays active and un-injured this time.

I've kinda "got" Cain over the years

He's sorta quiet, but I think he's gotten a little more comfortable with interviews and stuff as of late

Really, Cain is the kind of guy you'd want as a friend. He's loyal to his team and isn't a big trash talker either.

Good luck to him vs Francis

I feel like Cain could have been the dominant champ for years and years, but alas, his constant injuries and the fact he just went off the radar for a long time has meant he will most likely never be champ again and probably doesn't have many years left in him now.

I feel like Cain could have been the dominant champ for years and years, but alas, his constant injuries and the fact he just went off the radar for a long time has meant he will most likely never be champ again and probably doesn't have many years left in him now.

Lol he got beat for the title dude. It's not like he got stripped of it.

As a non American, I fail to see how his massive racist tattoo is not racist at all and I should feel bad about that.

Back