• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Cain Velasquez arrested on a charge of attempted murder for shooting at his relatives molester

Should Cain's friends or family have tried to stop him from making a huge mistake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

This is from Marc Raimondi story for ESPN.

"The child, who is under 10, told an officer from the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office on Feb. 24 that Goularte took him into the bathroom of a daycare center and touched the child's genitals, per a court document obtained by ESPN. The child said Goularte said not to tell anyone what happened and that this had occurred "100 times." In the court document, the child said he witnessed other kids go into the bathroom with Goularte as well."

Anyone that doesn't want to kill this cunt, isn't human.

I haven’t kept up with this thread since early on.

Was the stepfather married or dating the mother when she was running this daycare? I find it really difficult to believe that they didn’t know about this if it was occurring in their own home. My mother has been running a daycare for 25 years. If I was in her home touching kids for most of that time, she would 100% know about it.

If that’s the case, the only victims here are the kids.

Exactly, someone using their head in here.

I haven’t kept up with this thread since early on.

Was the stepfather married or dating the mother when she was running this daycare? I find it really difficult to believe that they didn’t know about this if it was occurring in their own home.

If that’s the case, the only victims here are the kids.

Cain shot at a car. The molester, his sister, and his stepdad were in the car. Cain hit the dad in the leg and shoulder.

As of now there is no evidence suggesting the step-dad and sister knew anything. They were just picking up giving their relative a ride when Cain fired a gun at them

From what I gather, it doesn’t seem planned on Cain's part. Like he ran into them by chance. And if so, they could always go with the temporary insanity plea. Saw the guy that hurt his family out free, and lost his shit. The innocent guy getting shot doesn't help, but the whole case if true is one that should garner sympathy amongst the jury.

Did anyone read the other article in that link? Says you have to subscribe to read it and I'm not the one

Cain shot at a car. The molester, his sister, and his stepdad were in the car. Cain hit the dad in the leg and shoulder.

As of now there is no evidence suggesting the step-dad and sister knew anything. They were just picking up giving their relative a ride when Cain fired a gun at them

Execution was way off but you can't say you don't understand why.

Oh, l fully agree that Cain’s an idiot for this incident. He’s going to lose this case and do a long bid.

But I wouldn’t be so quick to call the stepfather a “victim”. It’s very likely that he knew what was going on in his wife’s home IMO. Apparently this happened hundreds of times. It’s implausible that they wouldn’t have suspected something.

Release him. Give him the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Build monuments of his likeness.

From what I gather, it doesn’t seem planned on Cain's part. Like he ran into them by chance. And if so, they could always go with the temporary insanity plea. Saw the guy that hurt his family out free, and lost his shit. The innocent guy getting shot doesn't help, but the whole case if true is one that should garner sympathy amongst the jury.

Did anyone read the other article in that link? Says you have to subscribe to read it and I'm not the one

This is from ESPN...Marc Raimondi

"The child, who is under 10, told an officer from the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office on Feb. 24 that Goularte took him into the bathroom of a daycare center and touched the child's genitals, per a court document obtained by ESPN. The child said Goularte said not to tell anyone what happened and that this had occurred "100 times." In the court document, the child said he witnessed other kids go into the bathroom with Goularte as well."

I say fuck that guy, throw him with the lions at the zoo.

So he deserved to die because he paid bail. He didn’t do anything

Look if my stepson was in jail for this crime.... I'd be talking to him through bars until I found out for sure he was innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back