News Cain Velasquez: "Jon Jones is the greatest ever, the greatest ever that you’re ever gonna see"

No betrayal. What is he supposed to say? That DC is the goat? Khabib?

If you think about it, he’s saying that the only fighter who could beat DC in his prime is not only the best to ever do it, but the best there ever will be. That makes DC pretty fucking great.
Not to mention DC has basically said the same thing about Jones a number of times. It just is what it is. I would have preferred DC beat the shit out of him but life isn't fair

That 'll make DC grab for that bucket of chicken.

What a lame argument, but it's not a surprise from Fedor's fanboys : they're the most delusional people on Sherdog (and by far).

Here's the difference : doping was legal in Pride FC but not in the UFC, so your argument is bullshit. When there's absolutely no consequence when you cheat, it's obviously completely different.

So even if your opponent cheats in the UFC, you don't necessarily want to cheat because you take the risk of being caught.
And weak-minded Jones still cheated while Fedor as one if the most honorable and respected fighters in MMA history has no suspicion on him other than strait up slander by American UFC fanboys. Thanks for highlighting my point though, bud :cool:

Jones the steroid addicted eye poke artist ain't no GOAT

BTW. J
I know, slandering clean fighters is all you can do trying to excuse the fact Jones had to use roids to beat his fellow LHW:s :D
No. I dont know what you're trying to type at this point.

Oh look another Jones fan using the "they where cheaters" argument to protect their cheater, hahahaha!!
If you seriously think any of those guys in their prime loose to pillowfisted Jones you're either ignorant or just plain stupid.

Yes of course, bad man Putin Fedor must be on roids. Nice troll buddy<Lmaoo>
Are you dumb I was responding to what somewhat else said.
Also fedor lost to Henderson

Back