News Cain Velasquez: "Jon Jones is the greatest ever, the greatest ever that you’re ever gonna see"

Careful. Rogan made that claim on you know who...

iu

That being said, I find it hard to see Jon losing. He is that good.

Saying someone is the best we'll ever see puts the comments in quite a dumb light. Unless the sport goes away it will keep progressing.

Jones biggest hold on greatness is that he's the record holder in cheating in the UFC. Those that cry about such statements only have hypotheticals to come back with, which are as useless as MMAth.
Yeah, it's unfortunate that the guy who might be the most skilled, fight intelligent, physically gifted, and gamest fighter in UFC history...all those things...is also the #1 in drug test failures, and probably somewhere near the top in terms of in-cage fouls. And fans aren't supposed to draw any conclusions from that coincidence.

Jone is a freaking PED, criminal, drug abusing, women beating, cheating scumbag. Fuck that puto!!

I say if Jon Jones beats Stipe and than beats two top 5 ranked guys at HW. He's the GOAT no doubt.
Thats it??? 19 title fight wins and undefeated for around 15 years???

Who's higher now?

umm. Werdum and CroCop were busted for roids after they entered sanctioned fights with drug testing.

and Fedor, come, the, f*ck, on.

Smaller opponents? Like 2 weight classes down and 41 years old?

View attachment 1006045

yeeeeah.
Umm, that's the point. Any of those guys in their prime beat the living daylights out of Jones. Just look at how clean Gus made Jones cry on the way to the hospital.

Past prime Fedor vs JACKED TO THE TEETH hendo makes that argument totally invalid.

I hope this is a troll post

jds https://www.fightful.com/mma/junior-dos-santos-claims-be-victim-usada-drug-testing?amp

cro cop https://www.sportsjoe.ie/amp/mma/us...suspended-despite-not-failing-drug-test-58700
Also fought in pride where they wore ear pieces and encouraged steroids

werdum https://syndication.bleacherreport....r-positive-test-for-banned-substance.amp.html

Huge fedor fan but he also fought in pride with ear pieces and encouraged steroids .
He is also Russian and friends with Putin so I can’t doubt that they had state sponsored doping.
Oh look another Jones fan using the "they where cheaters" argument to protect their cheater, hahahaha!!
If you seriously think any of those guys in their prime loose to pillowfisted Jones you're either ignorant or just plain stupid.

Yes of course, bad man Putin Fedor must be on roids. Nice troll buddy<Lmaoo>

Thats it??? 19 title fight wins and undefeated for around 15 years???

Who's higher now?
Just imagine Stipe stacking up his record with fighting LHW:s and MW:s for a large part of his career. See any of Jones opponents that would give Stipe trouble except DC? No, of course not, only guys like Jones picks smaller opponents while hiding over a decade from his true weight class. A total fraud. Fake GOAT = no goat

Umm, that's the point. Any of those guys in their prime beat the living daylights out of Jones. Just look at how clean Gus made Jones cry on the way to the hospital.

Past prime Fedor vs JACKED TO THE TEETH hendo makes that argument totally invalid.
Fedor fought in Pride where steroids were encouraged.

Well you can always fantasize what fighter X would have done to Jones; what no one else has done. In some alternative fantasy reality.

But Jones has never lost, thats REALITY

Guys like Fedor have lost to fighters in their 40s two weight classes lower, this too is REALITY

upload_2023-10-13_9-40-54.png

Fedor fought in Pride where steroids were encouraged.

Well you can always fantasize what fighter X would have done to Jones; what no one else has done. In some alternative fantasy reality.

But Jones has never lost, thats REALITY

Guys like Fedor have lost to fighters in their 40s two weight classes lower, this too is REALITY

View attachment 1006234
And?? If anything that makes Fedor even more GOAT beating them clean. By that stupid "logic" Alexander Gustafsson must be using roids because he fought roidhead John Jones.

Undefeated BY CHEATING already makes you a looser and a fraud.

The thing with Jones for me, is yeah, the guy is unreal, but most of his fights he just wins. I rarely got the feeling that I just watched something special happen at the end of his fights. With Anderson, more often than not, I felt like I just witnessed magic happen.

This isn’t a goat debate or attempt to change anyone else’s opinion, but for me that matters.

And?? If anything that makes Fedor even more GOAT beating them clean. By that stupid "logic" Alexander Gustafsson must be using roids because he fought roidhead John Jones.

Undefeated BY CHEATING already makes you a looser and a fraud.
<WhatIsThis>

Back