Cain Velasquez Lookin Soft

Man, my first thought was that someone shooped his head on a 60 year old body and added the tat.

I see rib musces,
Chest separation,
Bicep, trap and delt definition,

This is a ripped Cain hehe, looks younger in the face too!

If you call that looking young you must spend the majority of your time hanging around meth addicts. He looks 8 years older than his age and thats being nice.

Sherdog has got so caught up on the muscle men of the ufc like Francis, Costa, Yoel, Woodley that they forgot what made Cain a freak. Dude looks like an oblong and will beat the ever loving piss out of you.

Hola Tu HOMBRESSSSSSS!!!
sloth-from-goonies-brett-hardin.jpg

THIS IS WHAT I SAW TOO LOLOL

His skin looks much older, lost elasticity, that happens with age but he is 36 only. He has fat but that's not unusual. Still, does not mean he will fight bad.

smaller arms, bigger midsection, seems like he lost a good amount of muscle in his shoulders but the angle of the picture also emphasizes that a lot.

he's never looked ripped but he definitely looked solid before.

Do people really judge fight picks on physical appearance?

Did Royce Gracie really achieve nothing in UFC 1?

It was all for nothing. Most people who actually follow MMA would still take some shredded guy over e.g. Cormier or Cain.

Dad jelly body with systems analyst pectoral. Not good for him. But EPO does not give you muscles, so...

Bad lighting, or angles or something. Who am I kidding, he looks like someone stuffed a plastic bag full of other plastic bags and wrote "brown pride" on it. That shit is bottom 5% of a senior citizen water aerobics class or someone who just had gastric bypass.
Fucking bang on! He has chest cellulite instead of muscle striations.

He's always looked soft but he's got an old man's body in the picture in the OP, maybe it's the angle?

Bad lighting, or angles or something. Who am I kidding, he looks like someone stuffed a plastic bag full of other plastic bags and wrote "brown pride" on it. That shit is bottom 5% of a senior citizen water aerobics class or someone who just had gastric bypass.

Lol.

Yeah, I had to write that, as I actually did lol and a "like" didn't quite do it.

If you watch the video from the open workouts (where this picture was taken)... his pecks look much better defined. I'm not sure what those douche bags from MMAFighting.com have against Cain, but this is just that one picture that makes him look bad.

Any other time in that video they could've gotten their picture & he looks no different than he ever did.

Back