Cain Velasquez Trial for Attempted Murder Expected to Begin in January

Verdict

• Total voters
What the f is wrong with these people? The United States is turning into a third world ship hole. There is a justice system that would have dealt with the accused who might have been taken off the streets for good for decades. Cain is no hero, he is a moron who has behaved like a thug.

Hard to remain balanced, or have faith in the "justice" system, when we're subject to one that protects Epstein affiliates and suppresses case information for such crimes.

It's going to get very awkward if the alleged pedo is found not guilty.
like another user pointed out, it doesn't matter. cain acted recklessly on information provided at the moment, and that information in no way granted him the right to shoot fucking anyone. not morally, certainly not legally, either.

but dum dums here have a really difficult time grasping that concept, for some reason.

He should enjoy his freedom while it lasts, doing a drive by in front of many motorists/witnesses is going to get him convicted.

In this specific instance, I am.

He only shot in to one specific car. The only person hurt was the pedo's father who
most likely facilitated his behavior and felt the need to pick the pedo up from jail

It's a "You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs" type situation for me.
Good thing courts don't interpret the law as "The victim most likely deserved it."

It's going to get very awkward if the alleged pedo is found not guilty.
There's going to be a lot of users whose initial reaction will be being upset, either because it removes their justification for Cain, or because 'it's clearly a case of California being part of the child-trafficking global illuminati elite of the world's controlling class of bankers, politicians, and celebrities protecting themselves and the clearly guilty like them."

Whereas, if he's found guilty, the only people here upset will be because that would mean a disgusting crime was committed

We already know the facts. He was driving around, shooting at people. Regardless of the reason, he's guilty. You may say he is justified, and that's your opinion. But by the law he is 100% guilty. His time spent in prison away from his family will be his own fault.
The way u phrase things. U make it sound worse.

“he was DRIVING AROUND shooting at PEOPLE”

No he was following a car, not driving around on a shooting spree.

he wasn’t shooting at people, he was shooting a single person who molested his son 100 times, but the other person in the car got hit unintentionally.

these things matter in a court. Motive, intent, crime of passion and situation.

As humans, we understand emotions and why people do certain things. Saying he was driving around shooting people is painting it in a light that takes away from the whole picture.

I’ll give u an example: My friend who loves guns, always been a hot tempered guy. He kicked down a door and killed 2 people he didnt even know as they slept in their bed. He didnt rob them or anything just plain cold killed them. They were also unarmed. Does he deserve to go to prison?

he was a soldier and was taking down a suspected terrorist hideout

point is, the first paragraph showed him to be a horrible person, only until you see the context of what he did, you would change your mind.

Cain went after a guy who molested his kid. Thats more accurate than, he drove around shooting at people.

He's definitely seeing prison time for this. Not sure how long. You can't do drive bys and get away with it, that's typical street gang shit and there's no question of his guilt.
His lawyer can easily get this bargained down to attempted theft or attempted burglary since all he really did was attempt to steal a man's life.

Law is about being creative - it's more art than science. You have to think outside the box. My friend defended himself against drug charges and he threw so much creative shit at the court that the judge was laughing and even said "Man, I'd like to hang out with you one day", lol. He didn't get off, but if he had followed the rest of my advice he would have been a free man.

Cain's lawyer needs to reframe this as attempted robbery - he tried to steal a man's life, period, point blank. All the rest is window dressing and trumped up bs. Attempted robbery is probably a misdemeanor in California. Shit, in Cali, they probably give you a stimulus cheque for attempted robbery. With the right legal strategy he should be fine.

You have to think outside the box in law. He could even demand the charges be reduced to uttering threats since the bullets weren't more than a THREAT to the pedo and his family. They didn't ACTUALLY kill anyone! It was only a threat at most.

You have to get creative if you want to win in a court of law. Trust me - my cousin's best friend is a lawyer. The strongest mind always wins.

EDIT: Not "always" per se

The way u phrase things. U make it sound worse.

“he was DRIVING AROUND shooting at PEOPLE”

No he was following a car, not driving around on a shooting spree.

he wasn’t shooting at people, he was shooting a single person who molested his son 100 times, but the other person in the car got hit unintentionally.

these things matter in a court. Motive, intent, crime of passion and situation.

As humans, we understand emotions and why people do certain things. Saying he was driving around shooting people is painting it in a light that takes away from the whole picture.

I’ll give u an example: My friend who loves guns, always been a hot tempered guy. He kicked down a door and killed 2 people he didnt even know as they slept in their bed. He didnt rob them or anything just plain cold killed them. They were also unarmed. Does he deserve to go to prison?

he was a soldier and was taking down a suspected terrorist hideout

point is, the first paragraph showed him to be a horrible person, only until you see the context of what he did, you would change your mind.

Cain went after a guy who molested his kid. Thats more accurate than, he drove around shooting at people.
But to be fair - it isn't this muddy. Your friend committed a LEGAL act - shooting unarmed humans on the say so of his military commander on good military grounds - he isn't charged or on trial for murder.

Cain committed an ILLEGAL act that is looked upon with extreme prejudice by the court. Accurate or not, the prosecution will say he was driving the streets and opening fire in broad daylight on a public roadway and that's all true and all illegal. There isn't any grey area here.

I totally get why he did that - so it's not about sympathizing or liking Cain. It is 100% clear that what he did is illegal, dangerous, and resulted in innocent parties (in the court's eyes) being injured by a firearm.

There is no grey area like "my commander ordered us to take out the terrorists" at play here. It's just attempt murder and reckless endangerment and whatever else.

Chael saying the prosecutor did him a favor by overcharging him.
Interesting take. I hope he is right.

Cain opened fire to a vehicle and got an innocent person shot. He could have killed someone, including a child. And he intended very clearly to kill them. You don't shoot people to scare them.

How anybody can defend Cain is beyond me. Saying "oh but he's a dad and I would do the same for my kids" is idiotic.
Why did this man not go to jail?
Plauché was initially charged with second-degree murder, but agreed to a plea bargain in which he pleaded no contest to manslaughter. He was sentenced to seven years' suspended sentence, with five years' probation and 300 hours of community service, which he completed in 1989.[9]
Leon Gary Plauché (November 10, 1945 – October 20, 2014) was an American man known for publicly killing Jeff Doucet, a child molester who had kidnapped and raped Plauché's son, Jody. The killing occurred by use of a revolver on March 16, 1984, and was captured on camera by a local news crew.

As much as I understand why he did it, it was still a really bad way to handle the situation. If you”re going to take revenge, then don’t put innocent bystanders at risk, and expect to be held accountable for your actions. As much as I love him as a fighter, he deserves jail time for this.

They aledged pedo trial is still pending. There were 24 or so children in that kindergarten and they have been interviewing most of them. But nobody had come forward with similar allegations from what I have read; and the pedo has no prior history.

I have a feeing delaying Cain’s trial might be dangerous.
I wonder what plea deal offer they gave him. He has to know he is going to be found guilty. And his lawyers should advise him to take a deal.

If the dumbass had just cornered the guy in a dark alley and beat the shit out of him we’d all have his back

instead he shot from moving vehicle at moving vehicle with dozens of innocent bystanders in the line of fire. That’s what’s not acceptable and deserving of prison time for the deadly risk he brought to others with his own selfish decision making

This 100%. I'm all for what Cain was trying to accomplish but the way he went about it was just dumb as hell. I don't even understand why he got so reckless about it. Just follow the guy wait for him to get out of his car and execute him if that's what you want to do.

Praying the pedo supporting courts in Santa Clara don't make an example of him. Imagine they fuck him over and slap the sub human who molested his son on the wrist

would not be surprised, its California

Why did this man not go to jail?
Plauché was initially charged with second-degree murder, but agreed to a plea bargain in which he pleaded no contest to manslaughter. He was sentenced to seven years' suspended sentence, with five years' probation and 300 hours of community service, which he completed in 1989.[9]
Leon Gary Plauché (November 10, 1945 – October 20, 2014) was an American man known for publicly killing Jeff Doucet, a child molester who had kidnapped and raped Plauché's son, Jody. The killing occurred by use of a revolver on March 16, 1984, and was captured on camera by a local news crew.

I mean he actually shot the guy that did it

Back