Cain Velasquez Trial for Attempted Murder Expected to Begin in January

Verdict

• Total voters
If the dumbass had just cornered the guy in a dark alley and beat the shit out of him we’d all have his back

instead he shot from moving vehicle at moving vehicle with dozens of innocent bystanders in the line of fire. That’s what’s not acceptable and deserving of prison time for the deadly risk he brought to others with his own selfish decision making

He’s a fucking idiot for the way he went about it

snoop-dogg-murder-was-the-case.gif

Yep. I understand why he did it a can empathize. But his actions were just far too reckless for a slap on the wrist. He shot someone who wasn’t even an intended target and who Cain was seemingly ok with being collateral damage, on top of endangering dozens of other lives. And there’s no question he’s guilty of his actions. We know it was him, and that his actions were extremely deliberate.

<PlusJuan>

Whether or not Goularte is guilty should legally be irrelevant to Cain’s case. It matters for public opinion, but if the courts do it’s job, should be irrelevant to Cain’s case.
It definitely would not exonerate Cain. But he would be way more likely to get a lenient sentence by a plea deal if it was clear that his very young child was molested.

you can tell cain not about that life, cause all he had to do was lure the dude and pop em

Ya know, for all the posters who come on and throw shaded pedo barbs at any users arguing against Cain, I think it's just as easy to suggest that those people who form these insane revenge fantasies WANT it to be true that Cains kid was abused, cuz then it plays into their justification.

The law is innocent until proven guilty and I hope it's found that a kid wasn't molested and traumatized, call me crazy. They seem to hope for it, so they can prove how anti-pedo they are in forum FULL of people who are anti-pedo because it's just called being normal, so it's nothing something we need to justify or beat our chest about.

But to answer your question a bit, legally speaking it doesn't matter if the guy is found guilty or not. Logically and emotionally of course it matters, but in court, they normally would not be able to even discuss the findings of the other case

I voted innocent and don’t hope that the allegations of child molestation are true. I’d hope for the allegations to be false and I believe Cain would plead guilty, as I would in that situation.

But now we’re out of fantasy land. Few things are more hypocritical than the assortment of:

1) Joe Paterno should have assumed guilt in 1998 when Sandusky wasn’t charged and we can’t dream of proving that “coach” in those emails referred to him. And by the way Joe notoriously didn’t check emails regularly and wasn’t tech savvy. Joe should have assumed child molestation when his assistant was vague about what he saw. His whole legacy is erased. Blimps for the would to see, saying remove the statue or it will be destroyed (in other words).

2) Bo Schembachler should have assumed he knew more than a Doctor, in a time where medical expertise wasn’t questioned. He even had other family members who said he never would’ve failed to protect children of child abuse had he known. But many supported the vandalism of his statue, in the name of victim preferences.

But now, we assume the Stepfather driving an accused pedophile is as innocent as you & I. We now must assume more innocent people were planning on being in that vehicle. The Stepfather drove a man given bail on f***ing child molestation, but let’s assume he still cared about victims of Child Abuse, forget double standards (Joe Paterno cough), that Stepfather was following the ruling of an honorable judge (who gives bail to alleged Child Molesters). Remember Joe was supposed to call the police and not his immediate supervisor. Forgot any notion that he could’ve been deceived by a man living a double life.

What are you going to say when that piece of shit is found guilty? Why can’t an honorable Judge postpone trail until we know how justified that decision to grant bail was? Seriously, why can’t we see the evidence against the accused pervert, isn’t this RELEVANT information as to what Cain was thinking about?

Before you get on your fantasy land high horse, if the accused is not guilty, Cain seems like the type of guy to PLEAD GUILTY, because I know that type. But the information driving Cain is somehow not relevant. You know, like the evidence & circumstances around the allegations of child molestation.
<Huh2>

Last edited:
Cain is a hero to me.

you re damn right motherfucker

whats wrong with this poll ?

shame he didnt put his hands on the abuser
although that would mean MURDER BY QUICKLY AND SAVAGELY DEATH AT THE HANDS OF CAIN VELAZQUEZ

looks like a fucking hero to me
yeah, he misconducted
but still keep in mind what that degenerate bastard did to an innocent kid

As a father of two, it would be impossible to be in a stable mental state if one of my kids came home with those accusations.

Not condoning anything. Not passing judgement on anyone. Just saying… Being a parent changes you.
I agree my friend. I am a father of two girls and becoming a dad completely changed my life. I can completely understand any parent going absolutely ape shit if anything close to the allegations happened to one of their kids. I’d do almost anything to protect my girls.

I voted innocent and don’t hope that the allegations of child molestation are true. I’d hope for the allegations to be false and I believe Cain would plead guilty, as I would in that situation.

But now we’re out of fantasy land. Few things are more hypocritical than the assortment of:

1) Joe Paterno should have assumed guilt in 1998 when Sandusky wasn’t charged and we can’t dream of proving that “coach” in those emails referred to him. And by the way Joe notoriously didn’t check emails regularly and wasn’t tech savvy. Joe should have assumed child molestation when his assistant was vague about what he saw. His whole legacy is erased. Blimps for the would to see, saying remove the statue or it will be destroyed (in other words).

2) Bo Schembachler should have assumed he knew more than a Doctor, in a time where medical expertise wasn’t questioned. He even had other family members who said he never would’ve failed to protect children of child abuse had he known. But many supported the vandalism of his statue, in the name of victim preferences.

But now, we assume the Stepfather driving an accused pedophile is as innocent as you & I. We now must assume more innocent people were planning on being in that vehicle. The Stepfather drove a man given bail on f***ing child molestation, but let’s assume he still cared about victims of Child Abuse, forget double standards (Joe Paterno cough), that Stepfather was following the ruling of an honorable judge (who gives bail to alleged Child Molesters). Remember Joe was supposed to call the police and not his immediate supervisor. Forgot any notion that he could’ve been deceived by a man living a double life.

What are you going to say when that piece of shit is found guilty? Why can’t an honorable Judge postpone trail until we know how justified that decision to grant bail was? Seriously, why can’t we see the evidence against the accused pervert, isn’t this RELEVANT information as to what Cain was thinking about?

Before you get on your fantasy land high horse, if the accused is not guilty, Cain seems like the type of guy to PLEAD GUILTY, because I know that type. But the information driving Cain is somehow not relevant. You know, like the evidence & circumstances around the allegations of child molestation.
<Huh2>
This is all too unhinged for me to respond to piece by piece, so lemme just sorta shotgun a few things back.

No idea what the fuck you're talking about jumping from examples 1 and 2 to the stepdad. Yeah, he drove the guy to get his court-ordered ankle bracelet. The fact that you need to put he did that and comment on if he "still cared about victims of child abuse" and "double standards" really calls for a psychiatrist on your part because that can obviously still be a "yes." It's not like "Oh, he did a crime, I better not help get him under legal monitoring, cuz that would be a slap in the face to victims everywhere."

'What am I gonna say when he's found guilty?' Well firstly, I think I'll save calling him a "piece of shit" until then instead of now, because I'm not a psycho dumbass (try it some time). But yeah, then I'll call for punishment, because that's how crimes and accusation work? Why is this a difficult process for you to understand?

'Why can't an honorable judge postpone trial until we know how justified bail was?' We already know how justified bail was, because it's based on "at the time" evidence, not a trial. That's what bail is. Again, a really simple part to the process you're not getting.

'Why can't we see the evidence against the accused?' I've got no idea what you're talking about, cuz we DO know the evidence. Maybe you don't, but that's your problem. It's even been put in the thread. At least, what can be, because obviously investigations with info on sexual abuse AND minors are supposed to be tightlipped to protect the victims. But again, that's another thing that I thought was common knowledge that's just a bit too uncommon for you.

Talk about fantasy lands, you typed that shit jumping from irrelevant point to stupid question over and over as if you did it on a laptop riding a unicorn.

Also, as stated before, the results of Goularte's case are basically legally irrelevant here. Cain's accused actions were premeditated and based on his impressions, not on whether or not anything has been proven true, since they haven't been. They are judged based on their independent actions. You know, their own evidence and circumstances.

Get me on that jury. Innocent.
Just so you know Ariel Castro’s family disowned him. If you are wondering what innocent man drives an accused pedophile you won’t find it in the driver. Hope to God, the right thing happens which is the public gets to know what Cain knew, and he’ll get time served if there’s any justice in this world. If Paterno could’ve did more, and Ariel Castro’s family disowned him; what makes that driver a stand up guy?

That's not what he is charged with. My understanding without fact checking the dockett is that he is charged with CPC, 288. Whereas Mouth + Genitals would be CPC 287.

Cain Velasquez son’s alleged molester will go to trial, judge rules (usatoday.com)

She said Cain Jr. “seemed ashamed” when he told her about Harry touching his “penis and scrotum.” When she asked if Goularte put Cain Jr.’s penis in his mouth, she said her son answered yes.

Edit: My point was that these accusations aren't simply wiping some pee.
It's not necessarily mutually exclusive stuff. This could just be a case of verbal accusation vs charges filed, meaning both right. Could be the case that, like the 100 times vs 2 times stuff, prosecutors might just not have found it to be an argument they could make? Could be 100 other reasons.

This is all too unhinged for me to respond to piece by piece, so lemme just sorta shotgun a few things back.

No idea what the fuck you're talking about jumping from examples 1 and 2 to the stepdad. Yeah, he drove the guy to get his court-ordered ankle bracelet. The fact that you need to put he did that and comment on if he "still cared about victims of child abuse" and "double standards" really calls for a psychiatrist on your part because that can obviously still be a "yes." It's not like "Oh, he did a crime, I better not help get him under legal monitoring, cuz that would be a slap in the face to victims everywhere."

'What am I gonna say when he's found guilty?' Well firstly, I think I'll save calling him a "piece of shit" until then instead of now, because I'm not a psycho dumbass (try it some time). But yeah, then I'll call for punishment, because that's how crimes and accusation work? Why is this a difficult process for you to understand?

'Why can't an honorable judge postpone trial until we know how justified bail was?' We already know how justified bail was, because it's based on "at the time" evidence, not a trial. That's what bail is. Again, a really simple part to the process you're not getting.

'Why can't we see the evidence against the accused?' I've got no idea what you're talking about, cuz we DO know the evidence. Maybe you don't, but that's your problem. It's even been put in the thread. At least, what can be, because obviously investigations with info on sexual abuse AND minors are supposed to be tightlipped to protect the victims. But again, that's another thing that I thought was common knowledge that's just a bit too uncommon for you.

Talk about fantasy lands, you typed that shit jumping from irrelevant point to stupid question over and over as if you did it on a laptop riding a unicorn.

Also, as stated before, the results of Goularte's case are basically legally irrelevant here. Cain's accused actions were premeditated and based on his impressions, not on whether or not anything has been proven true, since they haven't been. They are judged based on their independent actions. You know, their own evidence and circumstances.
If Paterno could have did more for the victims, then the Stepfather should have been thinking about the victims. A dumb ass assumes Paterno couldn’t be duped by Jerry Sandusky but won’t bother putting yourself in the victims shoes. This Stepfather had a lot of slap forehead “aha” moments when the allegations made it to light. But dumb asses like you don’t blame judges and enablers.

That stepfather is every bit as wrong as Joe Paterno and only bandwagon sheep, who have never been wronged can’t see it.

You see a psychiatrist because life ain’t fair, and it’s a cold world. You’re telling me the system has always worked for you, without telling me.

*Only name calling because someone spoke that way to me. A keyboard activist who’s never had to “put his balls on the line in the ring or war”, that’s why he believes in a fucking system over people.

“People are the exception to just about any rule or system. Live long enough and you’ll come across an exception to any rule or system” - A real man, and not some pussy who hasn’t seen the real cold world.

As a father of two, it would be impossible to be in a stable mental state if one of my kids came home with those accusations.

Not condoning anything. Not passing judgement on anyone. Just saying… Being a parent changes you.

I understand why he did what he did, but you can't just drive around and pop off a bunch of rounds driving a car on a California Street in public

can't just shoot somebody in the shoulder and be like my bad

He is going to get buried under the prison, and this makes me very sad. I wish Cain would’ve just tracked the piece of shit, and then ambushed him with his bare hands. That guy deserves an extremely violent end.

Cain must’ve been in a very dark place that day and unable to contain himself. I know I would’ve been. I really feel for him.

What the other guy did wasn't "irresponsible", it was reprehensible. If you have a soft spot for child molesters I can't fuck with you. I'm sorry people like that deserve a bullet. Your argument might be logically sound but this isn't the time for that. The fact that you're implying cain is equally in the wrong is just confounding. You're choosing the wrong hill to die on homey

You are putting words in my mouth man. I know child molestors bring up huge emotions and I'm with you. But are you trying to tell me Cain is allowed to chase a guy for 11 miles speeding through traffic and then shoot into a vehicle in the middle of the day?? Not too mention the guy isn't convicted yet. Just because you are completely enraged doesn't give you the right to endanger innocent people, including innocent child who were very likely in those cars he speed around. What if Cain had hit or shot a kid? Then what would you say? You are choosing the wrong vigalante justice hill to stand on my friend.

Back