Cain Velasquez Trial for Attempted Murder Expected to Begin in January

Verdict

• Total voters
Given Californias affinity for pedophiles, poor Cain is probably getting life

sure if it was a isolated confrontation/incident with the pedo.

but he was chasing the car in public and fired multiple shots around many innocent people.
Through the front road of an elementary school around the time it let's out

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty, or should we just run with the TV narrative?
You using that logic in every direction?

The Legal System can be crazy though, you never how things may go.

I recently went through a murder trial of a friend of mine (R.I.P.)
He was murdered at point blank range, guy pulled out a gun and unloaded the clip
Shit is ON CAMERA, even got busted throwing away the gun.
In the end this fucking maggot didn’t even get Murder, got manslaughter!?
This is in Canada tho, I couldn’t fucking believe it. Oh and the dude has a history he got off a previous attempted murder charge… mindboggling how the judges see this shit sometimes

He was murdered at point blank range, guy pulled out a gun and unloaded the clip
This is in Canada tho, I couldn’t fucking believe it. Oh and the dude has a history he got off a previous attempted murder charge… mindboggling how the judges see this shit sometimes

The requisites for absolute proof of guilt have become absurd due to the culmination of endless issues in our society (wrongful convictions, appeals, law suits, etc). The result is that most guilty people don't receive their due punishment.

If the dumbass had just cornered the guy in a dark alley and beat the shit out of him we’d all have his back

instead he shot from moving vehicle at moving vehicle with dozens of innocent bystanders in the line of fire. That’s what’s not acceptable and deserving of prison time for the deadly risk he brought to others with his own selfish decision making

This is what I’ve been saying from day one and actually got called a pedo supporter by numerous people on here for it.

In a perfect world, he would be set free. What Cain did was honorable. Ask the judge: what if it was your kid?

If any of the jury sees this, please set Cain free.

Honorable is hitting the wrong person and putting multiple more people in life threatening danger? He tried to go all Death Wish without realizing that it was simply a movie.

As a father of two, it would be impossible to be in a stable mental state if one of my kids came home with those accusations.

Not condoning anything. Not passing judgement on anyone. Just saying… Being a parent changes you.
I’m a parent and there’s no way I potentially harm someone else’s child just because mine allegedly was. Starting a high speed chase while opening fire into the public is wrong, being a parent or not.

As a father of two, it would be impossible to be in a stable mental state if one of my kids came home with those accusations.

Not condoning anything. Not passing judgement on anyone. Just saying… Being a parent changes you.

I don't have kids but I'd gladly beat that dude to death with a golf club sir.

In the eyes of American law, he’s very guilty.

In the eyes of fathers, men, anyone normal, Cain did the right thing without a shadow of doubt.

True catch 22 here.
Causing a high speed chase while opening fire in public is not the right thing to do, asswipe.

I father shot his sons chomo dead at an airport live on television and got set free, Cain will be fine. Five years good probation.

Last edited:
View attachment 1003956

After multiple delays, there is a tentative timeline in place to begin Cain Velasquez’s trial for attempted murder.

During a pre-trial hearing on Wednesday at Santa Clara County (Calif.) Hall of Justice, Judge Daniel T. Nishagaya extended the trial setting date to Dec. 6. This was done on the condition that a trial date would be set for sometime in January at the next hearing.

“I am willing to give this another setting date with the understanding that I will be intending to set a trial date in the middle to later part of January on Dec. 6,” Nishagaya told the defense and prosecution.

The trial setting date has been extended multiple times since January. The former UFC heavyweight champion was not in attendance on Wednesday.

Velasquez is facing attempted murder and other charges after allegedy chasing and shooting at Harry Goularte, who has been accused of molesting Velasquez’s young son. During a high-speed chase, Velasquez fired at the vehicle containing Goularte and allegedly hit and injured his stepfather, Paul Bender. Velasquez has pleaded not guilty to the charges. If found guilty, he faces 20 years to life in prison.

Velasquez was released on released on $1 million bail in November after spending eight months in a holding facility. He remains under GPS surveillance and cannot leave his home without the court’s permission.

Continue Reading
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/C...ed-Murder-Expected-to-Begin-in-January-191207

A lot of people say what they would do, or how they would act in this situation, but they'll never know that unless it happened to their kid.

I think he handled it like a nut job but I don't have any idea what he was going through.

Feel for you bro.

If the dumbass had just cornered the guy in a dark alley and beat the shit out of him we’d all have his back

instead he shot from moving vehicle at moving vehicle with dozens of innocent bystanders in the line of fire. That’s what’s not acceptable and deserving of prison time for the deadly risk he brought to others with his own selfish decision making

Yeah seriously, he's a former UFC HW champ. He could have hurt this guy badly, killed him, without any weapons.

Obviously he was not in a good mental state, understandably, but he easily could have killed an innocent bystander. He's gotta due some time.

THANK YOU, he blindly shot at cars putting so many innocent peoples lives at risk. Got emotional which is understandable but has cost him potentially so much.

Honorable is hitting the wrong person and putting multiple more people in life threatening danger? He tried to go all Death Wish without realizing that it was simply a movie.
I really dont know why people are saying shit like this. Considering what happened,its very easy to see what drove Cain to this. Its very understandable and relatable.

But we have the sofa kings,who in their comfort,and NON MOLESTED KIDS,pass judgement on a man pushed too far.

I really dont know why people are saying shit like this. Considering what happened,its very easy to see what drove Cain to this. Its very understandable and relatable.

But we have the sofa kings,who in their comfort,and NON MOLESTED KIDS,pass judgement on a man pushed too far.

He literally shot the wrong person and put hundreds of lives in danger by driving like a madman through traffic firing shots at random. He could have simply given the alleged pedo an ass beating but instead thinks life is like a video game or movie. People who are delusional to this point really don’t belong in a civilized society.

Bring a parent in prison doesn't exactly make you father of the year either.

Back