California has 8 of 10, of the nations most polluted cities.

we have a lot of big oil factors, tons of traffic, a basin like geographic that traps in a lot of pollution. It's a good thing I live by the coast which blows eastward and keeps the pollution levels low for me.

What failed liberal policies are producing this pollution? The most strict laws in the nation for emissions/pollution? California would be worse than China if republicans had their way.

What failed liberal policies are producing this pollution? The most strict laws in the nation for emissions/pollution? California would be worse than China if republicans had their way.
my understanding is that California has GLOBS of oil, some major oil tycoons in the area. Libs in the area hold all the cards when it comes to voting, and they're reaping the benefits of big oil. It's sort of a conundrum, what would california be like without the presence of big oil? You can see the cities not in the oil districts, they tend to be trashy, nobody in their right minds would want to live there, type cities. Big oil areas tend to have many upscale areas.

my understanding is that California has GLOBS of oil, some major oil tycoons in the area. Libs in the area hold all the cards when it comes to voting, and they're reaping the benefits of big oil. It's sort of a conundrum, what would california be like without the presence of big oil? You can see the cities not in the oil districts, they tend to be trashy, nobody in their right minds would want to live there, type cities. Big oil areas tend to have many upscale areas.

All the oil is in southern Ca. Give me nor cal over so cal all day.

You are so limited in your thinking. "England"? You don't know what that means you idiot.

Yeah I don’t know what England means, I’m ever lived outside of the USA or anything. YOU are the idiot.

Southern Appalachia and the Deep South had been experiencing high pollution levels and rampant acid rain for decades despite there being virtually no industry there. Why? Because the Northeast and Midwest did have a lot of industry and when you pump smoke into the atmosphere it tends to move with the rest of the air currents.

Human feces problem

Pollution and no longer charging people who knowingly infect others with aids.

Human feces maps

Homeless problem

Are you playing dumb?

They Want a sanctuary state

We are human. We shit.

Why don't you look at the problem(being homeless) and try to solve it. Solving it doesn't mean cut all aid btw.

The obsession with California is hilarious. Must be a way to cope with living in places that suck.

We are human. We shit.

Why don't you look at the problem(being homeless) and try to solve it. Solving it doesn't mean cut all aid btw.
Make a law allowing the use of deadly force on those shitting in the streets?

Make a law allowing the use of deadly force on those shitting in the streets?

The only thing that will stop a bad guy taking a shit on the street is a good guy taking a shit on the street

Lol at the righties trying to.pretend cali if bad.

There's a reason tons of major tech and entertainment companies are based out if California and not Alabama or Wyoming.

Back