California is doing so well it has an extra 9 billion dollars

While 9 billion sounds like a lot it's only 4% of their total budget. Could be the Trump effect in action.

They should not raise the budget to compensate, they should use it to pay off the state debt.

That's great news. Smart to spend it on the homeless too. California is filled with shantytowns.

cct-homeless-202.jpg

Yet i see Mexican girls 17 years old walking around with 2 babies already WTF?

What's up California, elitist New York checking in. We don't always see eye to eye, but still, respect for putting up big numbers. LA will never pull the numbers that the greatest city in the history of mankind -- GOAT York City -- does, but California as a whole is still legit.

We're Arnold, you're Carl.

giphy.gif

What's up California, elitist New York checking in. We don't always see eye to eye, but still, respect for putting up big numbers. LA will never pull the numbers that the greatest city in the history of mankind -- GOAT York City -- does, but California as a whole is still legit.

We're Arnold, you're Carl.

giphy.gif
No, we want to be Arnold.

giphy.gif

great, can the Cali gov slow down how much they’re sticking their hands in my pockets so often now? This tax shit is getting ridiculous

While 9 billion sounds like a lot it's only 4% of their total budget. Could be the Trump effect in action.

They should not raise the budget to compensate, they should use it to pay off the state debt.
Ain't no dam Drump effect. It's California love, baby. Get out with that Drump ish.

Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

Forgive me for my lack of knowledge. But this surplus is basically because they collected all these taxes, and did not have to spend $9bil of it from last fiscal year right?

Can this just just mean they under spent somewhere, when they should have spent? Or it just further proves that California is an expensive place to live, and one of the reasons is the high amount of taxes everyone pays, and not necessarily means it get spent well or isnt wasted.

Not saying this isnt bad or good, but I trying to eliminate all the possibilities of what this can or cannot mean.

Forgive me for my lack of knowledge. But this surplus is basically because they collected all these taxes, and did not have to spend $9bil of it from last fiscal year right?

Can this just just mean they under spent somewhere, when they should have spent? Or it just further proves that California is an expensive place to live, and one of the reasons is the high amount of taxes everyone pays, and not necessarily means it get spent well or isnt wasted.

Not saying this isnt bad or good, but I trying to eliminate all the possibilities of what this can or cannot mean.

I mean he's blatantly trolling with it so let's just get it out of the way ya feel me?
How do you know hes trolling? I've posted with him for a long, long time. Trolling isn't his style.

No, we want to be Arnold.

giphy.gif

Well he was your Governator and we are blacker than you, so there's a logical case to be made that we're Carl, but we're also more jacked so that's why I think we should be Arnold.

If we're talking prime stew-making Arrested Development Carl, though, I'm definitely OK with being him.

latest

Most Californians actually pay low taxes relative to the national average. It just taxes the very top relatively higher than other states do. And like most states, they have to balance their budget. Building up a rainy day fund when it is prudent to do that is part of that process.

Back