California is doing so well it has an extra 9 billion dollars

Explain

You don't have an argument, I just hurt your feelings
your claim-

GOAT state?

Your largest industries rely on illegal immigrants, food production,and then legal immigrants, Silicone Valley. Most money is earned in a couple cities in a state it takes 24 hours to drive north to south.

Your government are a bunch of hacks, you changed knowingly transmitting AIDS to someone from a Felony to a misdemeanor for fucks sake. Oh, and Skid Row, don't forget your homeless population in one city, outnumbers many cities in the nation.
is just drenched in idiocy.
Exports-from-California-to-World.jpg

California's industrial output dwarfs the rest of the country. Your reactionary post mimmicks clickbait outrage headlines. And yes, we get it, CA has a homeless problem. But that is a symptom of CAPITALISM, not the result of a political party. Personally, I mostly blame NIMBYs and boomers who want to protect their investments and continue to block new housing developments.

your claim-

is just drenched in idiocy.
Exports-from-California-to-World.jpg

California's industrial output dwarfs the rest of the country. Your reactionary post mimmicks clickbait outrage headlines. And yes, we get it, CA has a homeless problem. But that is a symptom of CAPITALISM, not the result of a political party. Personally, I mostly blame NIMBYs and boomers who want to protect their investments and continue to block new housing developments.
You do know, all others is agriculture right?

How the fuck are you arguing that CA is a great place to live? There's been a mass migration out of CA for years, we reap the horrors here in OR.

And homeless is a result of poor management and acceptance. LA chooses to keep Skid Row

And how about we address the OP

CA does not have a 9 billion surplus, they are in debt

How the fuck are you arguing that CA is a great place to live? There's been a mass migration out of CA for years, we reap the horrors here in OR.
Yes, most of the rest is agriculture. California feeds the nation and makes food affordable for you. You're gonna bitch about that too?

And CA has net population growth year after year. You MAGAtards sensationalize the one or two stories about some California business relocating to Texas and use that to bolster your claims. But in every instance, those companies had shaky balance sheets or weak revenue so they could not stay competetive in California (which they'd prefer to stay in if they could). So they ship out to lower tax states in hopes of surviving. Believe me, businesses are more than willing to pay the "California tax" to reap its benefits.

Yes, most of the rest is agriculture. California feeds the nation and makes food affordable for you. You're gonna bitch about that too?

And CA has net population growth year after year. You MAGAtards sensationalize the one or two stories about some California business relocating to Texas and use that to bolster your claims. But in every instance, those companies had shaky balance sheets or weak revenue so they could not stay competetive in California (which they'd prefer to stay in if they could). So they ship out to lower tax states in hopes of surviving. Believe me, businesses are more than willing to pay the "California tax" to reap its benefits.
No, I see first hand the hell CA residents had on the OR housing market. I'm not lost in a bubble of lust over a state

You still haven't made a point yet

No, I see first hand the hell CA residents had on the OR housing market. I'm not lost in a bubble of lust over a state
CA's housing market is a nightmare BECAUSE OF BOOMERS like I previously mentioned. Greed is preventing new housing developments and squeezing new buyers. This happens in any desirable location, but its particularly loathesome in CA because of the strict zoning laws.

CA's housing market is a nightmare BECAUSE OF BOOMERS like I previously mentioned. Greed is preventing new housing developments and squeezing new buyers. This happens in any desirable location, but its particularly loathesome in CA because of the strict zoning laws.
The influx is due to two things, OR had cheaper housing prices, and folks were sick of CA

But keep thinking you live in paradise. Hell, even Regan is looking to move out of Hell A

The influx is due to two things, OR had cheaper housing prices, and folks were sick of CA

But keep thinking you live in paradise. Hell, even Regan is looking to move out of Hell A
I dont live in California first of all. I would if I could afford it. And "Regan" is long dead.

No it isn't. It's not even a third of 'all others'. That's probably why it's called 'all others' and not agricultural exports.

CA's population is growing, not declining. There isn't a mass exodus out of CA.

No it isn't. It's not even a third of 'all others'. That's probably why it's called 'all others' and not agricultural exports.

CA's population is growing, not declining. There isn't a mass exodus out of CA.
Agriculture isn't a 1/3 of all other, it's a majority of CA economy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back