Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Special Edition Comes With Modern Warfare Remastered)

As for how many hours a day? Depends. Today I got home and played for a couple hours but then I had Jiu Jitsu so that's all for today.

I could play 18 hours if I wanted, no problem - but I am pretty active. I train BJJ 2 to 4 times a week and lift weights on the in between days.

But there have been days where I will wake up and play basically non-stop right through to the wee hours of the next morning.

It seems like you buy every single one of these types of games, and put a number of hours into it. Do they all feel different enough to you to warranty buying and playing every single one?
I purposely didn't buy Battlefield because I already play CoD and TF2.

Sorry about the multi-message reply. I am on my cel phone and the posts look different. I must have not readbyour post completely before replying.

Maybe i just need more practice but im starting to think that you are at a significant disadvantage if you dont use a Scuf controller in this game. This game is as much about movement as it is about shooting and its difficult to keep up with the way some people are flying around while shooting so smoothly and accurately.

Maybe i just need more practice but im starting to think that you are at a significant disadvantage if you dont use a Scuf controller in this game. This game is as much about movement as it is about shooting and its difficult to keep up with the way some people are flying around while shooting so smoothly and accurately.
I personally don't use Scuf. I switched my button layout to "Stick and Move", which allows me to jump with the right thumbstick (R3), and changes my melee to the usual jump button.

You can jump around withoit taking your thumb off the thumbstick. It's awesone obce you get used to it.

Fuck it. I wanted the Cerberus.
#noragrets

I personally don't use Scuf. I switched my button layout to "Stick and Move", which allows me to jump with the right thumbstick (R3), and changes my melee to the usual jump button.

You can jump around withoit taking your thumb off the thumbstick. It's awesone obce you get used to it.

Ah ok, thats helpful, thanks for the tip. I've always played on tactical for drop shots so my right stick is crouch, which is pretty useful in this game because nobody does it anymore.

anybody else loving the new stuff on modern warfare?

So I bought this today cause it's $115 on PSN store... problem is just before this Came out my BO3 changed my NAT type from open/mod/strict

Now I'm stuck on strict NAT type, I've googled and done what I'm meant to with the router and it worked for a day only.

Anyone on PS4 able to pm me and able to help or give me a few tips?

So I bought this today cause it's $115 on PSN store... problem is just before this Came out my BO3 changed my NAT type from open/mod/strict

Now I'm stuck on strict NAT type, I've googled and done what I'm meant to with the router and it worked for a day only.

Anyone on PS4 able to pm me and able to help or give me a few tips?

If you are wired then try to unplug it and turn off PS4 and then plug it back in. Mine will randomly switch to Moderate or Strict, it hasn't in a while but when it does it's completely random and then it will go back to Open ina day or so. I've called my ISP and had them open the ports that are supposed to help but it still switches to Moderate occasionally.

I would try to give your ISP a call and have them open the ports for you it should at the least probably take you out of Strict.

If you are wired then try to unplug it and turn off PS4 and then plug it back in. Mine will randomly switch to Moderate or Strict, it hasn't in a while but when it does it's completely random and then it will go back to Open ina day or so. I've called my ISP and had them open the ports that are supposed to help but it still switches to Moderate occasionally.

I would try to give your ISP a call and have them open the ports for you it should at the least probably take you out of Strict.
Cheers will give that a try... just can't believe it turned from open to moderate to strict...

The router we get with my net is really shitty and people seem to have a lot of problems with cod.

@Minnja don't want to get too confident but you may of fixed it for me... :)

Last edited:
I hope it works out for you. I am having so much fun with this game. About to enter Prestige again....

I did a throwback post to Black Ops II. Grabbed some old footage from one of my Youtube videos. just for fun.

I will probably do that with a MW3 clip and a Black Ops original clip too at some point.

I went back to BO3. I may try IW after Christmas

Even though I hated the beta, I caved and bought it mainly for MWR. IW is kind of growing on me, once you get past the learning curve considering I haven't played COD since MW2.

The "legacy" edition is still $80 on Steam. :/

I just picked this up for $30 at Family Video today. It's not the legacy edition, but that's okay. I just played Modern Warfare for the first time on my 360 about a year ago and I only play these games for the campaigns.

Love mwr got the time paradox achievement. I kind of hop for mw 2 and me 3 remastered

Love mwr got the time paradox achievement. I kind of hop for mw 2 and me 3 remastered
the only achievements i don't have are both the obstacle course ones and the final mission. doesn't look like I'm gonna get either.

Got a new controller for Chrsitmas. I wore partway through the neck on my LS from smashing the Sprint button in all the FPS games I play.

I'm going to post a picture but it doesn't do it justice, but there is a groove worn around the entire stick.

EDIT - here are the pics. The two top are the old one and the bottom pic is my new GoW4 controller.

Last edited:
infinte warfare has the honour of being the most traded in game over christmas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back