called it cris cyborg already looking for someone else to duck nunes

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I called this from a mile away. cris is now calling out cans to fight her at ufc 228 cause she doesn't want to fight someone who will beat her.

called it cris already back paddleing on the nunes fight.
that was faster than I thought it be

It is kinda a conflict of interest to sit out 10 months to fight the person you wanna fight. Let's not make a fucking living until then.

In real life, it isn't about fighting people bc the fans want you to. It's about making fucking money so your life isn't shitty like most of the fan's.

Feel me?

It is kinda a conflict of interest to sit out 10 months to fight the person you wanna fight. Let's not make a fucking living until then.

In real life, it isn't about fighting people bc the fans want you to. It's about making fucking money so your life isn't shitty like most of the fan's.

Feel me?
why so hostile? Obviously a Cris Cyborg stan, this is classic Cyborg, talking about Nunes not being a PPV draw as if she is some huge draw LMAO.

Feel me?

Agreed. In the end, most of us are just trying to make ends meet - people in general mean - fighters included

Feel me?
I agree. I mean, if a fighter wants to fight sooner rather than later I applaud it. This is how they make a living. Do what ya gotta do.

Cyborg has openly said she wants Nunes so the fight will definitely happen. There's no way it doesn't.
Give Cyborg another can at 228 and let her fight Nunes at 232. I'm sure Cyborg really won't take any damage.

<Fedor23>

She's saying she can fight at 228 THEN fight Nunes on the new year's card. She's trying to beat bitches down left and right.

When the fight happens TS make sure to make a thread apologizing. I remember you were on the "Cyborg is afraid of Holly" train for awhile then when Holly got her ass kicked you went to Nunes corner saying Cyborg is afraid of her. <Prem973>

I wish she would have fought Megan.... Troll face green card scammer.

Shes trying to get through her contract asap as she said she wants to go do boxing. The way her fights go, its not impossible that she fights at 228 and 232. I dont see why she would want to duck nunes?

LOL at thinking Cyborg is ducking anybody...

Pathetic

Feel me?

well cris used ufc 222 as a way to back out of fighting at ufc 226.

why so hostile? Obviously a Cris Cyborg stan, this is classic Cyborg, talking about Nunes not being a PPV draw as if she is some huge draw LMAO.
Idk what a stan is, but I'm not one.

yup classic team cyborg spin.

She's saying she can fight at 228 THEN fight Nunes on the new year's card. She's trying to beat bitches down left and right.

When the fight happens TS make sure to make a thread apologizing. I remember you were on the "Cyborg is afraid of Holly" train for awhile then when Holly got her ass kicked you went to Nunes corner saying Cyborg is afraid of her. <Prem973>

cris is ducking nunes why cant people see that. nobody said holly was gone win so she wasn't a risk to cris record.

Shes trying to get through her contract asap as she said she wants to go do boxing. The way her fights go, its not impossible that she fights at 228 and 232. I dont see why she would want to duck nunes?

she can sit and not fight at all for ufc again and walk into bellaot and be just fine.

she ducking nunes to not lose to someone who will beat her.

So since she doesn't want to wait 10 months she is ducking her? Man you are a sherdogger if I've ever seen one.

Hard to believe shes ducking when she stepped up and fought a muay thai champ in muay thai.
It is peculiar though.

So since she doesn't want to wait 10 months she is ducking her? Man you are a sherdogger if I've ever seen one.

well she used ufc 222 as a way to get out of fighting at ufc 226.

cris would rather find a can to fight than a woman who will beat her.

well cris used ufc 222 as a way to back out of fighting at ufc 226.
Is that so? Bc I'm not so sure of that. Nunes said in March, after Cyborg had called to fight her on the card last weekend in the same month, that she wasn't interested in the fight or moving up to FW. Cyborg fought at UFC 222 bc the UFC needed a headliner, short notice.

Back