Calling it now - Kabob R1 KO via flying knee

Would be epic if it happened the other way around, though

Imagine if Conor caught The Eagle with a perfect flying knee as he was shooting in, ala Barboza/Darnish
please don't jinx him.

and watch it happen 13 seconds in.

lol cuckold khabib throws a knee like CM Punk.
In fact i think Punk would beat him if he stood and banged.

Lol your malls have separate toilets for 15 different genders. Sit the fook down
That's more Portland than Southern California.

Inbred sisterfuckers always think California is super progressive, but outside of San Francisco, we are all just vain and love money.

I was thinking flying inverted triangle, but whatever.

He dominated that fight tho. You guys have to point out the dumbest, and littlest shit in his fights to make him look bad.

Here's some shit that really makes Conor look bad in a fight he didn't win:
14739_ex.jpg

Uz4WJ6J.gif

He dominated that fight tho. You guys have to point out the dumbest, and littlest shit in his fights to make him look bad.

Here's some shit that really makes Conor look bad in a fight he didn't win:
14739_ex.jpg

Uz4WJ6J.gif
But Conor DID win, he got way more money and the fight gave him the motivation to become champ champ cementing his legacy in UFC.
Now tell me again what 'winner', Nate has done since? Other than LOSING the rematch and getting into fights.
Lmao I was like LMAO

But Conor DID win, he got way more money and the fight gave him the motivation to become champ champ cementing his legacy in UFC.
Now tell me again what 'winner', Nate has done since? Other than LOSING the rematch and getting into fights.
Lmao I was like LMAO
He didn't win the first fight, LMAO.

Yes he did, he won more money, and then went on to win in the second fight too, with even MORE money.
You didnt answer my question, what has Nate done since?
I like how you have to bring up money. Nate hasn't done shit, I'm not saying I'm a Nate fan, but that makes Conor look worse since Nate hasn't done shit, and will prolly lose to Poirier.

I like how you have to bring up money. Nate hasn't done shit, I'm not saying I'm a Nate fan, but that makes Conor look worse since Nate hasn't done shit, and will prolly lose to Poirier.
It makes Conor look like a soul destroyer. He hasnt done anything since because Conor beat him to a pulp making him slur his words even more. Crushed his soul, now hes back to fighting bums who had one lucky KO finish in years.

It makes Conor look like a soul destroyer. He hasnt done anything since because Conor beat him to a pulp making him slur his words even more. Crushed his soul, now hes back to fighting bums who had one lucky KO finish in years.
Nate's never been good, and he beat Conor on two weeks notice. He made him panic wrestle, and tap.

Nate's never been good, and he beat Conor on two weeks notice. He made him panic wrestle, and tap.
Conor was fighting severely injured, then came back at full health and buried Nates career.
#Letstalkaboutit

Lol your malls have separate toilets for 15 different genders. Sit the fook down

No. Actually we have single person Men/Woman restrooms, without distinction. And your post was a pathetically horrible Ad Hominem.

Are you this dumb in real life or is this just your Sherdog gimmick?

705A2086-C002-455D-8E30-E55A13ED64AE.gif 705A2086-C002-455D-8E30-E55A13ED64AE.gif 705A2086-C002-455D-8E30-E55A13ED64AE.gif 705A2086-C002-455D-8E30-E55A13ED64AE.gif 705A2086-C002-455D-8E30-E55A13ED64AE.gif 705A2086-C002-455D-8E30-E55A13ED64AE.gif 705A2086-C002-455D-8E30-E55A13ED64AE.gif 705A2086-C002-455D-8E30-E55A13ED64AE.gif

Well Conor is known to panic wrestle when rocked. I can easily see Khabib blasting him with his hands then getting the flying knee KO when Conor inevitably tries to panic wrestle.

Good call TS.

or conor via

spriting forward, hard cut to his right and wing a power shot
conu13.gif

BUM level boxing skills.

LOL at a guy who claims to be this efficient fighter and is clearly not. Floyd just watches this buffoon and pivots and lands while conor wastes a shit load of energy and looks like a fucking moron in there. That is like Charlie Z level boxing skills that conor showed.

Back