• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Cambridge Analytica, Psychometrics, Russia, and the Trump Campaign

Does anyone think this could be a large part of the reasons Americans hate each other so much in recent years.

If they did not favour a party or candidate and simply sought to create tensions I'd say they achieved their goal.

This will eventually fit in with what trumps hiding. This is getting good.

Does anyone think this could be a large part of the reasons Americans hate each other so much in recent years.

If they did not favour a party or candidate and simply sought to create tensions I'd say they achieved their goal.

Americans have become so intellectually malnourished and prone to emotionally overwrought reactionary positions that I fear we're lost as a country.

Look at how these gutless pieces of shit just arbitrarily label ANYBODY not in complete lockstep with their opinions any number of ridiculous things; Nazi, bigot, racist, xenophobe, homophobe, Islamaphobe, libtard, conservatard, etc... Fuck em' all

I love this country and served it for 20 years only to see it start to rot from within because of these degenerate pieces of worm shit

Americans have become so intellectually malnourished and prone to emotionally overwrought reactionary positions that I fear we're lost as a country.

Look at how these gutless pieces of shit just arbitrarily label ANYBODY not in complete lockstep with their opinions any number of ridiculous things; Nazi, bigot, racist, xenophobe, homophobe, Islamaphobe, libtard, conservatard, etc... Fuck em' all

I love this country and served it for 20 years only to see it start to rot from within because of these degenerate pieces of worm shit
Agreed!

Americans were fed cake and ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 8 years!

Time to eat your veggies!

Can’t stand mark dice.

Don’t give a shit about CA. Don’t give a shit about Facebook. If you’re dumb enough to vote based of what you heard on Facebook, our country probably isn’t benefiting from your 2 cents.

So what’s your opinion?

I agree with his views on Facebook....

Any American wether right or left that values election ethics should have a problem with both Facebook and ca. The ceo is on video admitting to breaking campaign finance laws via trump.

A right wing version of this thread won’t work.

It would tantamount to ...
“But obama,trump and ca didn’t do anything wrong,nothingburger”

an honest righty should have just as much problem with ca/trump as a biased lefty on this story.

so facebook ceo admit to helping Trump campaign?

I can't wait for the irony to set in that Facebook was helping the Trump campaign.

It could be a while though. This isn't a particularly bright group of people.

I can't wait for the irony to set in that Facebook was helping the Trump campaign.

I think we need a hero to extricate us from this UnAmerican mess Trump has gotten us into.

G2I9giU.gif

Something interesting (and relevant) that I just came across:
"Incidentally, Nix is a director of a recently started Brit company, Emerdata, along with Rebekah and Jennifer Mercer and others. Jennifer and Rebekah being Robert's daughters. Emerdata is, surprise, surprise, a "data processing" business. And so the cycle continues."
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/03/21/cambridge_analytica_ceo_suspended/
Like I said forever ago, "Robert and Rebekah Mercer BTFO!!!". Seriously though, all roads lead to Robert Mercer. He is the money behind all of this.

SNL/CNN/ABC/NBC/MSNBC/NY Times/HuffPo Anti-Trump Propaganda > Anything Russia Did on Facebook

so facebook ceo admit to helping Trump campaign?
No ca did..facebook was aware of it awhile ago and kept it hush...they helped in that way.

I wouldn’t doubt Facebook had more to do with this,I find it hard to believe that someone compromised their system that bad and they just said stop.

Google execs where in the ca office when this shit was going down..

I’m inclined to think all where involved.

Yes, I and a lot of posters have seen the divide and conquer agenda since day one..this is just the latest tool in that agenda.

No ca did..facebook was aware of it awhile ago and kept it hush...they helped in that way.

I wouldn’t doubt Facebook had more to do with this,I find it hard to believe that someone compromised their system that bad and they just said stop.

Google execs where in the ca office when this shit was going down..

I’m inclined to think all where involved.
The data that CA can get from their psychometrics is more valuable than all the oil on the globe. Facebook was definitely in.

The data that CA can get from their psychometrics is more valuable than all the oil on the globe. Facebook was definitely in.
Yeah that’s what I think also, I haven’t read the latest on this so I’m out of the loop but has suckerberg had a statement yet?

Back