Cambridge Analytica, Psychometrics, Russia, and the Trump Campaign

You and your crew of flunkies keep harping the same rubbish!

Why can’t you answer the question of how Hillary still won the popular vote, despite all this supposed meddling?

Why can’t you confront the fact that regardless of what hackers did, it all pales in comparison to the constant dirt-slinging against Trump by the liberal media and virtually all of Hollywood?

The War Room “Intellects” are hilarious! You get in my case for posting a YT video, yet all you guys do is copy+paste stuff from articles and post links. I guess this is what half a semester of political science does to some!

HA! What hacks!

Jeez you're as stupid as a rock.

"derp derp if Russia did a thing then why more people vote Hillarrryy derp derp". Last time I checked, the coasts had a) higher population and b) better education than all the "battleground" flyover states full of hillbillies, hoosiers and rednecks (IE probably a place you're from) that actually fall Russian/Fox News/Facebook Meme fake news. Did you know there's a thing call "the electoral college" that gives more importance to flyover trash states than they deserve?

Use what little bit of your brain is left to come up with a better argument you dolt. PS you forgot to scream URANIUM ONE.

Jeez you're as stupid as a rock.

"derp derp if Russia did a thing then why more people vote Hillarrryy derp derp". Last time I checked, the coasts had a) higher population and b) better education than all the "battleground" flyover states full of hillbillies, hoosiers and rednecks (IE probably a place you're from) that actually fall Russian/Fox News/Facebook Meme fake news. Did you know there's a thing call "the electoral college" that gives more importance to flyover trash states than they deserve?

Use what little bit of your brain is left to come up with a better argument you dolt. PS you forgot to scream URANIUM ONE.
I’m from California, you donkey!

So, you’re saying that virtually ALL of the media in America slinging dirt on Trump, 24/7, for roughly an entire year, still wasn’t enough to battle supposed Russian hackers???

Pretty sure you’re sorry ass voted for Hillary...does this mean the Russians got to you?

Hillary lost because 80, 000 morons in several key states voted for Don the Con, with our anitidemocratic antiquated electoral college gave the presidency to one of biggest scumbags in America.
Yeah, we should’ve gone with what Cali and NY wanted, because they’re obviously beacons of righteousness!

I’m from California, you donkey!

So, you’re saying that virtually ALL of the media in America slinging dirt on Trump, 24/7, for roughly an entire year, still wasn’t enough to battle supposed Russian hackers???

Pretty sure you’re sorry ass voted for Hillary...does this mean the Russians got to you?

It's amazing. "Slinging dirt on trump" lol the only dirt they had to report about came straight from his retarded mouth.

And no wonder you're so angry. You're one of those loan conservative stuck in a progressive State, maybe you should move to somewhere you where you fit in better like Alabama or Syria.

It's amazing. "Slinging dirt on trump" lol the only dirt they had to report about came straight from his retarded mouth.

And no wonder you're so angry. You're one of those loan conservative stuck in a progressive State, maybe you should move to somewhere you where you fit in better like Alabama or Syria.
Cali’s fine, for now. I love busting snowflakes, like yourself, upside their head when they get too mouthy. Shame you’re hiding behind a keyboard.

TRUMP GOAT

Cali’s fine, for now. I love busting snowflakes, like yourself, upside their head when they get too mouthy. Shame you’re hiding behind a keyboard.

TRUMP GOAT

What you going to do go steal someone else's opinion from YouTube again?

Only thing you are busting his blood vessels every time you get an autistic rage fit when someone says something negative about Trump.

Last edited:
I haven't followed this story much. Can someone tell me if this is right?

There seems to be two issues:

1) A third party was able to collect data off Facebook from an app that collected the data from the person who downloaded an app and the app collected data from their friends too and that makes Facebook look like they don't do enough to protect users data

2) The election and the illegally obtained data. Cambridge used illegally obtained data from Facebook to test what would be effective advertisements to potential Trump voters.

I see these as different issues.

More interference from Nunes and Conaway -

Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee voted down a Democratic proposal to hold a hearing with Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg and other tech CEOs, according to the panel's ranking member, Adam Schiff.

The Democratic effort came amid a firestorm over revelations that Trump-linked Cambridge Analytica improperly obtained information on some 50 million Facebook users.

Schiff, however, said House Intel Democrats are finalizing plans for an interview with Christopher Wylie, the whistleblower in the Cambridge Analytica case.

Spokespeople for House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes and the panel's top Russia investigator Mike Conaway didn't immediately respond to a request for comment

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/22/house-intel-mark-zuckerberg-480406
But yeah, they're really looking for the truth.

I haven't followed this story much. Can someone tell me if this is right?

There seems to be two issues:

1) A third party was able to collect data off Facebook from an app that collected the data from the person who downloaded an app and the app collected data from their friends too and that makes Facebook look like they don't do enough to protect users data

2) The election and the illegally obtained data. Cambridge used illegally obtained data from Facebook to test what would be effective advertisements to potential Trump voters.

I see these as different issues.

3. It was illegal for foreign entities for C A to do the campaign work they claim to have done.

4. The bribes, blackmail and Ukrainian hookers.

5. The connections C A has to various Trump personnel, including whether or not Bannon answered Mueller's questions honestly thinking C A wouldn't be busted bragging about bribes, blackmail, hookers, voter suppression and stealing an election.

6. The five minutes Republicans spent questioning them.

Last edited:

7. CA may have targetespecific voters in swing States to get the 40 000 votes that won Trump the election. They would have done this with the stolen data. They claim to have done this, determining the election.

What you going to do go steal someone else's opinion from YouTube again?

Only thing you are busting his blood vessels every time you get an autistic rage fit when someone says something negative about Trump.

He's never busted shit. He wouldn't risk the fedora flying off of his head. Without that, how would all the ladies know he's a sophisticated gentleman?

<Gordonhat>

TRUMP GOAT

Snowflake? Are we in 2016? I wouldn't say you like busting snowflakes, that might open you up to some gross associations.

Normal, balanced humans on this board will remember the Unamerican tribal whores like you, and the stupid inanities like this post that you decided to bleat.

If you think Trump is anywhere approaching competency, much less greatest president status, crack a book, ma'am!!

3. It was illegal for foreign entities for C A to do the campaign work they claim to have done.

4. The bribes, blackmail and Ukrainian hookers.

5. The connections C A has to various Trump personnel, including whether or not Bannon answered Mueller's questions honestly thinking C A wouldn't be busted bragging about bribes, blackmail, hookers, voter suppression and stealing an election.

LOL!

I wager if CNN created an On Demand service, similar to UFC Fight Pass, you, @Overpressure, @curryjunkie, and @Edison Carasio would be the only subscribers!

You are all so full of “original”, progressive ideas...absolutely no parroting at all :rolleyes:!

You are all being exposed.

LOL!

I wager if CNN created an On Demand service, similar to UFC Fight Pass, you, @Overpressure, @curryjunkie, and @Edison Carasio would be the only subscribers!

You are all so full of “original”, progressive ideas...absolutely no parroting at all :rolleyes:!

Do you get tired of being wrong? Only deranged Trump bots watch cnn. As evidenced by the daily threads they make crying about something they saw there.

LOL!

anyone who uses "exposed" needs a slap with a dead badger, you are a mental pygmy, and you're too dumb to know it

Does anyone think this could be a large part of the reasons Americans hate each other so much in recent years.

If they did not favour a party or candidate and simply sought to create tensions I'd say they achieved their goal.

That was Russia's goal from the beginning.
Sow discord among voters. Divide the country. Cause chaos, paranoia. Both sides to target and accuse each other.

Use a proxy unqualified candidate who obviously worshipped Putin and was open to blackmail, to back to win or at the very least cause election chaos.

Then rise to even more power, commit crimes on foreign soil while the Western World is distracted.
CA also hacked the Brexit vote. Any surprise Putin had the balls to kill a former spy on British soil while they're figuring out how to leave the EU?

The only thing they probably didn't expect is for Americans to really be dumb enough to fall for all of it and actually vote for Trump.
Now we have evidence that data and voter data was hacked and swayed to help Trump win.

Russia/Putin won.
Everything is going perfectly for them.
America should feel very stupid right now.

The War Room “Intellects” are hilarious! You get in my case for posting a YT video, yet all you guys do is copy+paste stuff from articles and post links. I guess this is what half a semester of political science does to some!

No surprise you're a hardcore Trump supporter.

You literally just argued that a YouTube right wing conspiracy channel host is more reputable than countless articles written from multiple world publications about proven election meddling. You know...actual journalism.

Like posters told you before. Read the articles, but you didn't. As it's obvious lots of words scare you (having to start your own thread) you prefer being spoon fed talking points from youtube. Just like Trump. <Lmaoo>

Stick around. You're hilarious. Already on yellow. Your meltdown is coming and it's obvious.
We've seen your type before. 10+ hardcore Trump voters disregarding facts just like you have been dubbed melted down and banned in the past 6 months. You're #11

LOL!

Do you really think it's worth calling me to a thread about?
You're like the out of state robocaller that leaves a voicemail that starts halfway through the pitch

That was Russia's goal from the beginning.
Sow discord among voters. Divide the country. Cause chaos, paranoia. Both sides to target and accuse each other.

Use a proxy unqualified candidate who obviously worshipped Putin and was open to blackmail, to back to win or at the very least cause election chaos.

Then rise to even more power, commit crimes on foreign soil while the Western World is distracted.
CA also hacked the Brexit vote. Any surprise Putin had the balls to kill a former spy on British soil while they're figuring out how to leave the EU?

The only thing they probably didn't expect is for Americans to really be dumb enough to fall for all of it and actually vote for Trump.
Now we have evidence that data and voter data was hacked and swayed to help Trump win.

Russia/Putin won.
Everything is going perfectly for them.
America should feel very stupid right now.

No surprise you're a hardcore Trump supporter.

You literally just argued that a YouTube right wing conspiracy channel host is more reputable than countless articles written from multiple world publications about proven election meddling. You know...actual journalism.

Like posters told you before. Read the articles, but you didn't. As it's obvious lots of words scare you (having to start your own thread) you prefer being spoon fed talking points from youtube. Just like Trump. <Lmaoo>

Stick around. Your hilarious. Already on yellow. Your meltdown is coming and it's obvious.
We've seen your type before. 10+ hardcore Trump voters disregarding facts just like you have been dubbed melted down and banned in the past 6 months. You're #11
Oh, no! I might get b-ba-banned???

Guess what, nerd? YOU, and the rest of the War Room Hillary Shills have to wake up EVERY morning to the fact the Donald J. Trump is The President of The United States of America!

No amount of “LOLs” could EVER express how satisfying that is!

Yah, I remember all those NDA's and Russians Obama borrowed money from while saying he didn't know any Russians. What's scandal for Trump didn't happen under Obama.

What about when Obama got caught illegally dumping millions in taxpayer dough into the coffers of Bibi Netanyahu's opponent in the Israeli elections? Trying to oust Netanyahu. Remember that? I do. Didn't get much coverage (surprise), but...

He shouldn't have done that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back