Can Iz be a victim too?

Uh huh "pretend"
Nah. When it was just me and my mother and I was like a kid I had to help her move things like washers upstairs and shit lol. I feel I’ve put in my time, so now I can relax lol.

i was in germany, in a decent location (not far from Landstuhl/Rammstein) but a psycho unit. We did two separate 34 mile ruck marches b/c the LTC pretty much thought it would look good on his OER. So of course there's buildup so 20, 24, 25 and 30 miles in between along w/ weekly 5-10s twice.....Mind you we were mechanized IN when i got there, but even when we switched to light/dismounted it was still ridiculous

We did a 34 miler on tues/wed, no PT thu, and then this cat calls for a BN 10 mile run on Fri when people's feet are done and blistered, bleeding still, knees/back destroyed etc...

No exaggeration not even 15% of the lower enlisted reenlisted after that, we called him the Morale Assassin. One shot, 300 kills and shit

Then i went to Fort Bliss, to a non deployable unit, and spent 4 of my 6 months there in the field at White Sands.....good times haha

ughh. I had it different. had a marathon runner for a commander. not sure which would be worse. running 10 - 12 miles in the huachuca mountains everyday or that garbage. but im gonna go with yours being worse. I think id have to pull a fast one on friday. go to sick call.

oh shit man. thats another whole thread. especially when you turn down their last best offer. and you're like nah bruh im done. Dude, I was in ACAP. not sure what branch you were in but I was in fukn ACAP, you are untouchable in acap, I was made to do a PT test the day before completing acap.
was gonna fail it just cuz but i passed it, and put up big numbers. Why? cuz fuk you. thats why.

what branch?
Army. I missed out on acap. I got stop lossed and deployed one month before my original ets date. I started going to acap briefings until I got word of my stop loss 10 months out. Then when I got back, I hightailed it out of there on tdy and ets'd.

Let us sulk together!

A couple years back before I got out of the army, we deployed and anyone who's been in knows; You pack it, you carry it. Anyways, we touched down in Kuwait a fellow "soldier" of the female persuasion dropped her bags on our way. Everyone including me and other females passed her by, being too busy with our own bags. **spoiler alert** they're heavy AF. Unfortunately, for me I was the closest to her or just on someone's sh#t list and was told to help her.

I refused.

I was scolded on the spot and told to carry my bags and then return to get hers. This was toward the end of my army career so, I wasn't as reactive to the theatrics. I refused. was redirected to the commander's office. again I refused and explained the obvious.... that if I had dropped my bags, I wouldn't expect anyone to help me etc. also, if she can't carry bags then how could she be expected to carry me or any other wounded etc. just a ton of etc. I was met with...."but she's a female".

Ultimately, I got smoked on the blacktop for about a good 30 minutes. and I was put on extra duty for the rest of the month... that means I worked from 600 am to 1100pm every day of the week, for about 3 weeks. (including Saturday and Sunday)

I have a whole treasure chest full of awesome examples of sexual discrimination in the army and otherwise. I know how things are presented but you'd be surprised how things really work. I envied the infantry because they didn't have to deal. But I guess that's soon changing but that mandatory selective service for females will drag on another 20 years I bet.

What's your story?

My story? Was infantry. Never saw gashes unless it was a barracks rat, wife of Marine, or town whore (refer back to previous entry).

We laugh at our friends who are still in that will have to work with female Marines.

speaking of carrying bags (and bags for deployment are likely a fully packed Ruck Sack, Assault Bag, Two Duffel Bags on top of carrying all armor/gear and weaponry) on deployment i remember the landing at Manas like it was yesterday. For those that don't know, we generally go through Kuwait on the way to Iraq (unless on a MEU or naval ship and then perhaps another route) and Manas, Kyrgyzstan (while we still had it, it's now back to the locals or Russia IIRC) on the way to Afghanistan.

I got there in Dec, 2010. We left Germany it was a tolerable like 29 degrees out, been snowing for a hot minute so we figured we'd be good. No. We weren't. We landed, got off the heated plane to -21 w/ staggering wind chill added. It was so cold you formed pissicles in the porta potties outside. So it's then up to the privates/lower enlisted to get all the bags out of storage and line them up so people can take them back to the massive 100+ man tents you stay at until you forward to Afghanistan. No joke your hands start getting brittle and frozen like five minutes in, but you have to keep looking to sort all the stuff together. I felt so bad for the guys on this, i even helped to get it done faster even though that was below my grade. 20 minutes in we all think we have frostbite, hate life, and haven't even gotten to the warzone yet wtf son haha

it was so cold the runways froze and we were stuck there for seven days. But every day we thought we were flying so you had to gather all your stuff, lug it done there, and wait just to get turned away and go back to do the same the next day, all in below zero temparatures (talking F for the non Americans, not C). IOW, you literally shouldn't have to help someone else do a basic task like be ready for a mass movement. Being in the right place, right time, right uniform and equipment is literally half the job haha
edit: i also remember that for that seven days i just sat in the ghetto computer lab and posted on Sherdog haha
You brought back memories, brah. I got to Manas when it was cool during the day and cold at night.
Manas was cool. First time I had ever seen that style of shit paper they use there. It felt like softened cardboard. I was like naw I'm good. I have wipies. I'm not looking to tear out my asshole. Looked like the party streamers people hang up.
This shit...

Those Kyrgyz bitches were sexy as fuck too. I had a buddy that was fucking one at BAF. She was a barber chick. After deployment he took leave to go see her in Kyrgyzstan. Dumbass.

Last edited:
Those who haven't served will never be able to understand the double standards that apply to women in the military. Women are all for equality until its time to move some heavy ass boxes.

but the bitches sure can drink once off base.
show up later for formation and pass out face first on the ground, can't they.
get out of PT due to myriad bullshit maladies, 'issues' etc.

Those who haven't served will never be able to understand the double standards that apply to women in the military. Women are all for equality until its time to move some heavy ass boxes.

yeah should have posted for vets only. not that it would have mattered.
Women treat equality like a buffet. They'll have some of this but none of that.

My story? Was infantry. Never saw gashes unless it was a barracks rat, wife of Marine, or town whore (refer back to previous entry).

We laugh at our friends who are still in that will have to work with female Marines.

I was commo. combat support so, my only "infantry" experience was basic at benning. loved it. but after that, got a rude awakening.

Army. I missed out on acap. I got stop lossed and deployed one month before my original ets date. I started going to acap briefings until I got word of my stop loss 10 months out. Then when I got back, I hightailed it out of there on tdy and ets'd.

Damn that sounds about right.
I did my first 4. was getting out with my GI bill and a plan. they okie doked me with an assignment in London, top secret clearance and a bonus. Promised me stabilzation and non deployment status. I was like damn. I cant turn that down. not even a year in london, got sent back to hood to prepare for another deployment. Promised myself when i got back, hauling ass. and I did.

The big green peen (aka gator d) gets us all at one pt or another

Back