Can somebody name 1 good thing that's better since the WME sale?

Ranking-based matchmaking. Maybe not directly because of WME, but came during it. Offers some job security, if you're ranked. Not great, but some. Likely affects pay as well. Again, not great, but some.

It depends if you like USADA or not. Minimum purse also went up quite a bit. UFC is like one of the few leagues that kept on providing shows during the pandemic. A lot of the stuff is small improvements and we take it for granted now. Even something like Fightpass and the extra stuff was implement right before the sale.
We are weird fans. We complain when there are too many shows but we also bitch when UFC takes a month off.

ESPN has camouflaged the regression of merit/ talent from 170 - 205 . These were the 3 most reverent classes once upon a time.
I love when " fans" say the sport has continued to evolve and todays fighters are better"
Lol - mainstream , yes but THEY ARE NOT like other sports and how they attain talent.

As much as I hate the ESPN app itself, I really like the convinience of having all the fights easily available in a single place for live streaming. I don't recall that being an option in the past.

One thing? ONE?
simon-cowell-1.gif
The MMA is better.

B-level cards every weekend. Reminds me of the old Bellator Summer Series and Elite XC Challenger Series.
So apparently you actually watch every card. Are you saying no cards are better just because they are fight night cards?

I’ll tell you what, pal. You’d have to pay me to watch Bellator. In every sport there is the real deal, and there is everything else.

I love CFL football. It is my favourite sport. And when ex-NFL players play up here.. Did they suddenly go from being an A level athlete, to a B level athlete? Just because the CFL is much smaller, but much more established than the NFL?

The lights around the octagon

ESPN deal, lots of events going on during the beginning of Covid 19 pandemic while some other sports canceled during the season like NBA only to resume it later that year.

It depends if you like USADA or not. Minimum purse also went up quite a bit. UFC is like one of the few leagues that kept on providing shows during the pandemic. A lot of the stuff is small improvements and we take it for granted now. Even something like Fightpass and the extra stuff was implement right before the sale.
We are weird fans. We complain when there are too many shows but we also bitch when UFC takes a month off.
Usada happened during zuffa days, no?

dana-white-driveway-snow.jpg

WME got Dana snow for his driveway <Kpop775>
Isn’t this ridiculous meme about a decade old? As in well before the sale? And the dude had a few thousand dollars worth of frozen water thrown on his driveway. He clearly could afford it before the sale. He could blanket his whole fucking yard 24/7/365 if he wanted to now.

Worst and most meaningless meme on the site.

Nothing personal.

Having to answer to Disney? More pedophile Hollywood investors than ever before? Record debt?

The most important part is the good part..........................REVENUE and PROFITS.

WME understands the true market value of media content and has hit a home run in that department worldwide to this point. Main reason they paid what they did for Zuffa.

Back