Can someone explain Elias Theodorou ranking and push by UFC?

He will be forgotten faster then this post

No need to waste cyberspace

Factoid: Theodorou was a contestant on Season 3 of The Amazing Race Canada.

latest

He and his girlfriend / teammate, Max, were eliminated first, largely in part due to Elias being Dyslexic and having problems completing the Road Block challenge.
He was also on an episode of Big Brother Canada, appearing in full UFC Reebok gear. Maybe the guy is just using fighting as a way to get into acting / TV.
I assumed he was gay. Not that theres anythung wrong with that, but hes very effeminate.

I would pay so much money to run my fingers through Elias' hair. I would also forget my wife's name while doing so.

One of my friend met Elias.
He said to him

" I only train part time, for me it's a hobby,
I'm not really talented to be honest"
(true story I swear)

I don't get why EVERYBODY struggle Vs him.

He's painful to watch, might be the fighter I least enjoy to watch.
They struggle because he constantly moves away and has an awkward hecky jerky style

I don’t think you ever saw Josh Samman (RIP) fight. Dude was an exciting finisher.

I saw him fight like 3-4 times, didn't think he was very exciting which is why I mixed him up with Theodorou since they had similar styles from the fights I saw where they would move a lot but not do much damage and they both had long hair and stubble beards.

I saw him fight like 3-4 times, didn't think he was very exciting which is why I mixed him up with Theodorou since they had similar styles from the fights I saw where they would move a lot but not do much damage and they both had long hair and stubble beards.

Not sure if srs. Samman never went to a decision once in his UFC tenure. He was pretty much kill or be killed and won performance of the night in two of his five fights. Theo has been to decision in almost all of his UFC fights and has never had a performance of the night. I don't think they fight alike at all.

Elias' hair is wrecking the competition.:D
"Where do we rank Theodorou?" "Did you see that guy's hair?!" "Right! To the top he goes!"

Just watch, fighters will start abandoning the buzz cut.

I would pay so much money to run my fingers through Elias' hair. I would also forget my wife's name while doing so.
lmao

He is sleep-aid. So boring, all he does is point fighting. All his fights looked exactly the same, its like his fights are on repeat.

When i think of a boring fighter i think about GSP, i enjoyed Theodorou. Its very interesting how he handles to fight on that level with his style.

That’s crazy dude. Their styles are nothing alike. Samman didn’t pitter patter while back pedaling. Dude threw strike to damage and had great knees from the clinch. I really don’t see the comparison other than appearance.

Haha I’m sorry if I sound delirious. It’s just that to me, you are saying two fighters with very different styles are the same and my mind literally cannot comprehend.

Not sure if srs. Samman never went to a decision once in his UFC tenure. He was pretty much kill or be killed and won performance of the night in two of his five fights. Theo has been to decision in almost all of his UFC fights and has never had a performance of the night. I don't think they fight alike at all.

I must have saw the 3 other fights. I remember thinking it was crazy that Samman was a favorite over Tim at the time.

I must have saw the 3 other fights. I remember thinking it was crazy that Samman was a favorite over Tim at the time.

Dude, you just aren't remembering right. The Casey fight was crazy. He was in a tight triangle and got out of it. He then brutalized Casey after that. The Magalhaes fight was over in the first, so no idea how that could be boring. McCrory/Samman was back and forth too with a lot of scrambles.

I do agree with you though on Elias. Probably one of my least favorite fighters in the UFC. Samman was balls to the wall though.

Dude, you just aren't remembering right. The Casey fight was crazy. He was in a tight triangle and got out of it. He then brutalized Casey after that. The Magalhaes fight was over in the first, so no idea how that could be boring. McCrory/Samman was back and forth too with a lot of scrambles.

I do agree with you though on Elias. Probably one of my least favorite fighters in the UFC. Samman was balls to the wall though.

I think I just mixed up a few of Theodorou's fights with Samman's fights, I thought the long haired guy who was favored over Tim was a Canadian and Samman isn't.

He is sleep-aid. So boring, all he does is point fighting. All his fights looked exactly the same, its like his fights are on repeat.

I almost miss the days when he used to hang on to guys for dear life praying not to get hit in the face, now he's developed his game into punch, kick, run, point fighting.

It's like watching a woman's mma cardio class.

I almost miss the days when he used to hang on to guys for dear life praying not to get hit in the face, now he's developed his game into punch, kick, run, point fighting.

It's like watching a woman's mma cardio class.
Totally agree man. I can't stand the guy, I hate point fighting so much, its a awful disease that needs to be got rid of from the sport. Theodorou is awful to watch, I haven't seen him in a "fight", its just a very light point sparring session. Sick of it.

In boxing this kind of winning is deemed extremely talented and technical

A lot of rich dudes will pay big $ to watch this hot stud perform his magic. Dana is looking for that gay market to cash on.

Back