Can the average guy punch better than Punk with no training?

I trained boxing 10 years ago for 2 years. I'm 20-30 pounds overweight and I would absolutely still go into the ring right now and outbox CMPunk until I got tired of course. He has no instincts as a fighter. He is just tough.

My money's on CM over your voluptuous self.

Yes. CM Punk is horrible and honestly a cry baby... guy Is delusional to the max and a narcissist. I remember the first UFC interview he did with Rogan, Punk bitch was talking all that shit about a Kempo back ground and how he’d been doing BJJ for a very long time. It was obvious he barely trained. He is lucky Triple H didn’t beat the living shit out of his skinny fatass for all the bullshit he talked in the WWE. He definitely through his whole image down the drain.

This is not even a joke. I’ve seen videos of him hitting the heavy bag I’m not sure what was wrong with him in the ring maybe the stress just got to him? That said, I am female and can throw a faster/tighter snappier punch than that by far.

That said, I am female and can throw a faster/tighter snappier punch than that by far.

I am female

rcgFjRLMpW89rQNj7WVPGu1OYeT-yTLkw13OsUTE9TVbsx3A9WqOYFpYEeB81rSPAWTfvlCjIse4qHSV3-j5T5cTyLhpRHmOjVQTbPc=w480-h242-nc

The reactions to a female posting...wow.

Anyway it seems like lack of striking and an adrenaline dump. That guard pull gullitine attempt... seemed like panic. Or he was just rocked which wouldn't be suprising at all. It would have been fun to watch him start on fight pass or bellator prelims.

I have no question I throw better hooks than he does, and with minimal training. One difference is after 4 or 5 hooks I need a break for like 5 minutes.

Definitely not. Look at the average street fight and you will see two guys swinging their arms like windmills. Punk is a terrible striker but he's not as terrible as the average guy. Are some people naturally more gifted and able to throw a better punch than Punk with little to no training? Sure. But those people are the exception, not the rule.

Also, for people saying they've seen videos of streetfights where guys punch better than Punk: How do you know those guys haven't trained?

Can you show me a gif that shows how Punk is better than the average guy?

Because Punk looked to me like someone who not only has no formal training, but has never even thrown a punch before.

His punch is literally just extending the elbow. I don't see how his technique could be worse. Or how the average guy's could be worse. A windmill movement sounds like it could generate more power than Punk's technique.

A lot of people don't realize that hitting the bag, pads, etc. you can look pretty good after 1-2 years of average training. But when you step into the ring for that first time, you will usually look like shit when someone of your skill level hits back and don't want to get hit. Both will usually look shitty, with internet fuckers picking them apart.

Most techniques will usually go out the window. I know I looked like shit for my 1st fight. I def. looked a little better than CM for my 2nd fight, but I didn't fight someone who was 10x better than me, which was what Jackson was about in comparison to CM. This here, is a HUGE factor. When I make some 2 year trained noob miss, or worse counter him..they would look like shit and after a while, demoralized.....then starts getting mad, afraid, gas out, etc. and will swing crazy and windmilling. This is a common occurrence.

No. The average guy punches even more awkward.

That said Punk punches awkward.
I am not by any means a MMA fighter, nor have any boxing training. But when i was a young kid in my teens, i knew how to throw down just on instinct. Would i have reached golden gloves? Probably not, but some people just have that ability. That said, Phil Brooks does not.

Can you show me a gif that shows how Punk is better than the average guy?

Because Punk looked to me like someone who not only has no formal training, but has never even thrown a punch before.

His punch is literally just extending the elbow. I don't see how his technique could be worse. Or how the average guy's could be worse.

Man, those are called jabs.

Above average dudes fighting...probably with some training and quite a few street fights. Doing this shit to someone of Mike Jackson's level and he'd destroy them worse than CM.

Type street fights in YouTube and you’ll see dozens of untrained people with better more powerful punches. Punks punches are all just arm punches and he seems to have no depth perception or sense of timing. Even many untrained people will turn their hips and put their body weight behind strikes.

Having to worry about kicks and takedowns will not allow you to square up like a high school brawler

This is not even a joke. I’ve seen videos of him hitting the heavy bag I’m not sure what was wrong with him in the ring maybe the stress just got to him? That said, I am female and can throw a faster/tighter snappier punch than that by far.
Bpjo1Ea.gif
hi I'm date Mike. Nice to meet me. How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Bpjo1Ea.gif
hi I'm date Mike. Nice to meet me. How do you like your eggs in the morning?
scrambled, sour dough toast with butter...a few nice thick slices of bacon and strong coffee with one cream and some maple syrup baby boy..

scrambled, sour dough toast with butter...a few nice thick slices of bacon and strong coffee with one cream and some maple syrup baby boy..
Girl you're making me hungry. Or as rampage said to Karyn Bryant. Jamaican me horny....

Having to worry about kicks and takedowns will not allow you to square up like a high school brawler

I doubt CM Punk was worried about Mike Jackson taking him down. lol.

Here is a challenge!

The Sherdog Punching Machine Challenge!

Post yers!

Last one in mine fer realz!

Back