Can UFC f*** off with broadcasting tweets in the middle of fights?

Exactly.

We are only one major event away from a Trump tweet popping up and Boom! Now we have to talk politics.
If a trump tweet popped up the snowflakes would turn it into racism
Trump 2020

Imagine people paying for a ppv and being forced to watch these shit in the middle of the fights... lol.

Said no one ever.

Last edited:
I burst my bollox laughing when a tweet from Maise Williams popped up at the start of the khabib fight. This Maise Williams....

Maisie-Williams-and-Sian-Clifford-on-Two-Weeks-to-live-MIDNIGHT-EMBARGO123-4a64.jpg
Honestly this is way cooler than some has been 50 yr old rocker etc...

They should show the tweets between rounds and before/after the fights. It’s distracting as hell when tweets keep popping up during the middle of main event fights.

Yeah they are annoying. I'd also like no commentators during the fight too but it would take away jobs from people.

It’s also one of the worst sports in the world LOL

Regardless, the gambling machine is what pushes the popularity of the sport. UFC is smart to make gambling on it a thing. The DK lineups and the betting on fights makes it more fun.

Paris likes UFC
I like UFC
Clearly we are meant to be
<NewGina>

I agree with the TS. I dont like it popping in the corner. I'm not interested in what C list celebrities opinions are. I just want to watch the fights. End of.

During the Whittakeer fight, those fuckers poped up every second - hugely distracting, and honestly who gives a flying fuck what a A or B or C level hasbeen celebrity thinks the score is?

Awful marketing idea, whoever thought of that should have been ignored or financially punished, for thinking social networking in the middle of the fights is what's going to elevate UFCs popularity with the general public..

Fight themselves are interesting enough - no need to distract them with huge pop ups like it was a damn internet ad on a shitty website

Just look at this horseshit:

cQ0y6TL.png

xhUTiQ8.png
How else are we supposed to know LL Cool J is watching the fights if the UFC doesn't cover half the screen to show us his tweets?

it's because ufc is a niche sport that is so insecure that it needs to show everyone that famous people like it. like an instagram girl begging for likes

real sports don't do this

thankfully ive never won anything substantial which is why i only bet small on multis.
Yeah I do the same but still manage to blow a hundred over a weekend.
I’ve had some big pay outs in my time to be fair
I just like winning

I agree with both of you.

Especially social media are like an infectious disease ruining the purity of the experience.

I don't want to know what Ja Rule thinks of this fight.
I second this, I hate Ja Rule. He was a real dickhead in that documentary about the failed party/concert on a little tropical island-cant recall the title.

vicious circle though isn’t it.
Ja rule, tweets on purpose knowing it will get on screen and get him clout, and more followers from the ufc fans watching the show.
Ufc actively go out of their way to find Ja rules tweet so that his 500k followers might buy the PPV
do that x 50 tweets from all different demographs and you might sell another 100k PPV’s and get Dana another Yacht

bidness 101

How do tweets on the ppv get more ppv buys

Back