Can UFC f*** off with broadcasting tweets in the middle of fights?

Glad all the rational people in this thread are showing a united front that it is an absolute dogshit practice. A ten page thread with nearly 100% of people raving that something is terrible is a good example for a guy in an WME board meeting to say "reception hasn't been the greatest on this one guys, perhaps we should rethink this one"

At least I hope that is the case...

You sound old

Who is going to order a PPV in the middle of the event because of a tweet? Give me a scenario you can see that happening? You would already have to be watching it? Haha would you run home from bar to watch on your own because Paulie Shore is feeling it??

You sound old
I am old BTW. Haha. How does it work. Bunch of kids sitting on twitter get some celebrities tweet about the event and then they go an order it?
Do people on twitter get 70 dollars out because LL Cool J is in the mood for a fun fight? Err, this is most likely the big bosses decision.

Thought same thing fucking annoying and dumb just a distraction I never look at them when they pop up to afraid I’ll miss a KO or cool technique

I am old BTW. Haha. How does it work. Bunch of kids sitting on twitter get some celebrities tweet about the event and then they go an order it?
Do people on twitter get 70 dollars out because LL Cool J is in the mood for a fun fight? Err, this is most likely the big bosses decision.
Hey mate I’m no spring chicken myself
But it’s networking
Maybe some kids that support Ja Rule or whatever buy the next PPV because Ja rule told them it’s cool

sheep mentality is real man, have you not seen the trends with clothing branding, the term ‘influencer’ is actually a job now.

If you’ve got 100k followers on Instagram you can get paid just to post pictures with crap you’re not even using

Back