Can UFC f*** off with broadcasting tweets in the middle of fights?

How much do I have to pay to experience such wonders????
d79erhs-6c519882-7420-448e-ac99-02752ec50877.jpg

During the Whittakeer fight, those fuckers poped up every second - hugely distracting, and honestly who gives a flying fuck what a A or B or C level hasbeen celebrity thinks the score is?

Awful marketing idea, whoever thought of that should have been ignored or financially punished, for thinking social networking in the middle of the fights is what's going to elevate UFCs popularity with the general public..

Fight themselves are interesting enough - no need to distract them with huge pop ups like it was a damn internet ad on a shitty website

Just look at this horseshit:

cQ0y6TL.png

xhUTiQ8.png
the best was when the rock basically told yeah i got the timming of the card wrong but i dont give a shit about yall ima just gonna workout thats way more important lmfao

I dont do social media, so I don't want it on my fucking telly when I'm watching fights.
No idea who any of those cunts twitching are or whatever

That David Spade tweet was about as funny as cot death.

And wtf when your one who plays Arya Stark chimed in supporting Khabib!

Jon Panik ruins it for me. Yeah!! fuck those has been so too. Nobody gives a fuck about their tweets.

During the Whittakeer fight, those fuckers poped up every second - hugely distracting, and honestly who gives a flying fuck what a A or B or C level hasbeen celebrity thinks the score is?

Awful marketing idea, whoever thought of that should have been ignored or financially punished, for thinking social networking in the middle of the fights is what's going to elevate UFCs popularity with the general public..

Fight themselves are interesting enough - no need to distract them with huge pop ups like it was a damn internet ad on a shitty website

cQ0y6TL.png

xhUTiQ8.png
Yeah they are utter shit.

Let's see what Ja Rule's thoughts on this fight are.

pretty soon every corner of the screen will be taken over. Its one thing on an ESPN card, its a whole nother to do it during a PPV I paid for. All the shit on screen makes it hard to concentrate on the fight. Ive seen illegal streams with less popups then a UFC fight.

Makes the casuals think they're watching something of importance when celebritites are tweeting about the fight. Is normal

TS, let me tell you what would terrify me more...

UFC quoting some of the posts from here instead! Now that would be a NIGHTMARE!!

How about Bruce Boofer reading a fuckin ad as he's introducing the fight

Betting odds are fine, combat sports always have had an intertwined relationship with it but yeah those tweets have to go absolutely distracting and ugly aesthetically from a production point of view.

If there has to be a compromise just do that shit on the prelims and stop in main card

cQ0y6TL.png

xhUTiQ8.png

Bro i dont even notice them.....

A.D.H.D much???

Back