Can we appreciate that Yan has

are these the guys scoring the fight??!

Sean won, time to get over it
I have a hard time respecting your opinion when it's such an unpopular one, but so be it. You're 1 out of every 30 fans that feels that way.

Last edited:
aljo fans shouldn’t be talking about 80 iq. maybe just avoid that topic.

but yeah i agree 100% op. yan got straight up robbed 3 times in a row. adding insult to injury, aljo and his lame ass fans practically admitted that aljo was acting to get a dq win, then turn around and pretend he’s victim of a hate crime. he’s like *wink *wink “oh im so injured, yan cheated, call the splc,” and all his fans and media ball washers knew he was full of shit, but they played along anyway. then you see aljo’s social media and he’s out partying with the belt the same night, no concussion, no hospital, not even making an effort to appear like he wasn’t faking it the whole time. biggest robbery in ufc history wasn’t by judges, it was the ref, with blessing of ufc itself.

yan has one legit loss, to a takedown spam machine. he shouldn’t be too far from a title. his next win, they should give him a title shot.
I believe Yan hasn't lost a step like people say, he's still the shit imo.

Crazy how a rocked Yan took O'Malley down several times relatively easily while a fresh sterling couldn't do it once. But Sterling got Yan down multiple times lol
Sterling took him down twice on 22 attempts actually

Yan will be back. O'Malley isn't the problem, it's that point-fighting genius Merab.

Crazy how a rocked Yan took O'Malley down several times relatively easily while a fresh sterling couldn't do it once. But Sterling got Yan down multiple times lol
Got him down twice in 22 attempts. That's not exactly ragdolling.

Not robberies, and if they rematched both would still beat Yan. Deal with it

Someone clearly don't watch the fights. Yan vs Sean was 3rounds and even Sean himself said he wasn't totally confident he was gonna win. He did win and did more damage but both had moments and wasn't a shut out. Yan also hurt him and was out grappling him too.
Someone loves to write the word "clearly" alot i bet, doesn't matter though so don't be jel cuz! Eat a weewee

Seems pretty revisionist for people to say that the Sterling vs Yan 2 was a clear Sterling win. Sterling clearly won two rounds, not three. The first round was incredibly close and could have reasonably gone either way. It was by no means a clear victory for Sterling.

Because Yan is 4ft1 and doesn't need to shoot as he is already in a single leg position

*clearly*YAN HASN'T LOST A STEP*clearly*

*clearly*YAN IS STILL THE GOAT*clearly*
(and still my boy)​

aljo fans shouldn’t be talking about 80 iq. maybe just avoid that topic.

but yeah i agree 100% op. yan got straight up robbed 3 times in a row. adding insult to injury, aljo and his lame ass fans practically admitted that aljo was acting to get a dq win, then turn around and pretend he’s victim of a hate crime. he’s like *wink *wink “oh im so injured, yan cheated, call the splc,” and all his fans and media ball washers knew he was full of shit, but they played along anyway. then you see aljo’s social media and he’s out partying with the belt the same night, no concussion, no hospital, not even making an effort to appear like he wasn’t faking it the whole time. biggest robbery in ufc history wasn’t by judges, it was the ref, with blessing of ufc itself.

yan has one legit loss, to a takedown spam machine. he shouldn’t be too far from a title. his next win, they should give him a title shot.

Probably the only salient post in this garbage fire of a thread. It's pissweak to not be able to knee someone in the face in a so-called combat sport and Yan was completely outclassing that dude on all fronts before he started crying and claimed he couldn't continue. The second fight was 2 rounds a piece with the 1st round up for grabs, but of the 2 rounds Sterling did win it was for hanging off Yan like a crustacean and not really doing any damage.

The fight against O'Malley was an absolute disgrace and you only needed to see Sean's body language and the look of surprise on his face when his hand was raised to know who really won.

At this point I hope take down spam machine wins the title and bores everyone to death with 50 title defence wins where he spends 25 minutes each time holding his opponent against the fence and making them smell his sweaty balls.

The UFC has made it obvious they will never incentivise fighters for finishing, nor punish them the way the audience is punished having to watch wall and stall snoozefests instead of actual fights.

Can we please stop pretending it's not about Yan bring Russian.
The Yan dickriding? Definitely. There are scores of users who have an east euro fetish

I have a hard time respecting your opinion when it's such an unpopular one, but so be it. You're 1 out of every 30 fans that feels that way.

that’s because Sean gets a ton of hate and for a time Yan was the darling of the division. Most of those other 29 have a bias and were pissy Sean won. There is not one reason to call this fight a robbery. It’s a close fight that could have gone either way.

All of that happened to Yan because his stupid ass didn't know the RULES of the sport he was champion of.

Think about that.

None of that happens if Yan doesn't throw a blatantly illegal knee that any fan would know is illegal. He would never have had to rematch Aljo or be anywhere near needing to fight #10 o malley.

Dude brought a shovel to work to dig his own grave.

Interesting ya i was thinking that too, maybe Sean just got that much better from this past camp

Sean beat Yan bro. Yan is sick but ppl gotta start appreciating Sean

No, Yan beat Sean. That was a robbery.

Tonight, Sean beat Aljo, and no it wasn't an early stoppage.

Aljo was in his familiar form of turning, hiding, giving his back, and quitting ... so the stoppage was justified.

Back