Can we finally drop the best boxer in mma talk , it's mma hand fighting

First of all... put your shirt back on you fairie fuuck! Second, which fight did you watch that anyone beat anyone, pillar to post? First 5 rounds were McGregor's, he gassed, as we all thought he would, then he got beat. 10 rounds with the "goat" of the modern era of boxing is not getting beat pillar to post.

The fight was a victory for MMA as it proved that an MMA elitist can hang with a boxing elitist with only 3 months training but no way in hell could a boxer hang with an MMA fighter within that same time frame.
Conor did not "hang" with Mayweather. It was a perfectly executed game plan. A 40 yo pretty much let a 28 yo MMA "elite" striker just throw punches for 5 rounds to no avail, at all. Then he hit him at will and finished him. May played it extremely safe and won, with ease. Also Mayweather NEVER fights like that, hands up walking down his opponent. He fought like a brawler in the later rounds which shows how much he respected Conor.

I prefer the term "fisticuffs," meself.

<Gordonhat><Baelish01>

Conor did not "hang" with Mayweather. It was a perfectly executed game plan. A 40 yo pretty much let a 28 yo MMA "elite" striker just throw punches for 5 rounds to no avail, at all. Then he hit him at will and finished him. May played it extremely safe and won, with ease. Also Mayweather NEVER fights like that, hands up walking down his opponent. He fought like a brawler in the later rounds which shows how much he respected Conor.
He can spin it how he wants to but he was ducking, covering and turning his back for five rounds. He couldn't figure McGregor out and missed a lot of shots early. When McGregor gassed, he turned on the gas. I don't think it was planned but he did make the proper adjustments and won the fight. He originally said that he was going to tear right though him, we just didn't know that he "meant in the 10th round." No champ wants to go out in his last fight looking like a punk and for 5 rounds, and one shot in the 9th, that's what Mayweather looked like. If you had never seen either fighter or knew who they were, all of you dumbasses would have to admit that you would think McGregor was the champ and Mayweather was the beginner for the first 5 rounds.

name 1 top 10 boxer conor wouldnt flatline. he took TBE to 10 rounds (early stoppage too) in his debut
That pillow-fisted fookin leprechaun was carried through the fight by senior citizen who made a comeback after 2 year lay-off.
It would be plain suicide to put Conor against any top10 boxer.
Then again, this is Sherdog...

So your replacing one word with 3. No ill keep saying boxing

I think Sylvia was 350 pounds in that fight and no one would sanction it because he went on a serious alcohol/drug binge after getting beat by Fedor. He was a shell of his former self after that but Prime Sylvia vs Prime Mercer? That's a different story. Kimbo Slice (Rest His Soul) of all people, submitted Mercer in an MMA prior to that. Are you going to tell me that Kimbo was an elite MMA guy?

Mercer also fat a decade plus older didn't train mma at all.

Kimbo was young buck compared to Mercer.
Mercer wanted a pay check.

Prime Mercer would annihilate prime tim MMA.or boxing.

Tim fought like a boxer in mmq

That pillow-fisted fookin leprechaun was carried through the fight by senior citizen who made a comeback after 2 year lay-off.
It would be plain suicide to put Conor against any top10 boxer.
Then again, this is Sherdog...
I had to "like" your post for the "pillow-fisted fookin' leprechaun" comment. The rest is BS PR spin by the Mayweather camp but now, thanks to this post @Marc A, I've got some mean fighting words to use if I'm ever in trouble again.. "I'm gonna 'man on man body' your ass you 'pillow-fisted fookin' leprechaun!" I just don't know if I will use my Rambo voice or my Schwarzenegger voice.

Mercer also fat a decade plus older didn't train mma at all.

Kimbo was young buck compared to Mercer.
Mercer wanted a pay check.

Prime Mercer would annihilate prime tim MMA.or boxing.

Tim fought like a boxer in mmq
You forgot to take your meds... I don't what the fook you are trying to say...

First of all... put your shirt back on you fairie fuuck! Second, which fight did you watch that anyone beat anyone, pillar to post? First 5 rounds were McGregor's, he gassed, as we all thought he would, then he got beat. 10 rounds with the "goat" of the modern era of boxing is not getting beat pillar to post.

The fight was a victory for MMA as it proved that an MMA elitist can hang with a boxing elitist with only 3 months training but no way in hell could a boxer hang with an MMA fighter within that same time frame.

Conor didn't win 5, he gassed in the 3rd and he got beat from pillar to post. He couldn't hang, he got smoked.

Lol I know right , these people don't know about thinking outside the box , I'll trust a champion trainer than some Conor hater
tumblr_o1onvkaKhb1rn5a30o4_400.gif

What?

It's true...boxers can't handle wrestling, bjj, kicks, etc...they aren't good at fighting.
Just leave boxing troll we get it boxers are the superior hand combat fighters , get out of mma fourn you troll

Back