Can we talk about how that Shevchenko head kick would've put out most men in the UFC too?

The average adult male hasn't thrown a punch in his life.

So no.
The average adult weights 150 pounds (200+ if American), so, yes*. (*unless american)

That kick came in with higher speed, power and precision than most kicks I've seen in UFC. That kick would've KO'd most of the male UFC roster as well. Jessica Eye is tough as hell. Shevchenko has better striking technique than Tony Ferguson.

And yet neckbeard Sherdoggers will continue to pretend how they could stand up to professional WMMA fighters.
she would beat mayweather

The average in shape adult male with zero combat sports training has zero ground game and no way to stop takedowns. They'd be helpless against someone like Valentina.
Pretty much this. And huge stamina difference.

The average in shape adult male with zero combat sports training has zero ground game and no way to stop takedowns. They'd be helpless against someone like Valentina.

It's not even just the takedowns. Go watch your average street fight on YouTube. 9 out of 10 guys would get dropped by a proper jab thrown by their grandfather, let alone a professional fighter. The average person can't fight at all; not even a lick. Whiff a few sloppy ass strikes that look like fast ball pitches, a bear swatting at bees, or that one where they Matrix bend while throwing standing hammer strikes for 10 seconds and they're both usually gassed.

Last edited:
these cops are low test as fuck, no combat ability whatsoever. No wonder they just shoot people anytime things get hairy.
A lot of cops and more so bouncers are just big fat asses hires to intimidate randoms. After the first kick he is stunned for like 25 minutes just staring into space. He does not even react to the second obvious kick that is coming. Then be gets koed by a woman lol.

These are the same people that harp on MMA fighters, "I train for the streets," and think that they can just overpower anyone that is smaller (less fat) than them.

I'm sorry, what?

Don't get me wrong, it was a nice kick, very powerful and a beautiful finish.

But, do you think that a 125 lb male fighter landing that head-kick would KO "most of the male UFC roster"?

If DJ or Cejudo landed that kick, does it KO even 25% of the male roster at WW or bigger?

I don't think so, so I have a hard time believing that her kicks are even more powerful than the top males at 125.
I mean, realistically, Valentina's not tall enough to even reach their heads with one of her kicks once you get to a certain point. At least I would imagine.

That kick came in with higher speed, power and precision than most kicks I've seen in UFC. That kick would've KO'd most of the male UFC roster as well. Jessica Eye is tough as hell. Shevchenko has better striking technique than Tony Ferguson.

And yet neckbeard Sherdoggers will continue to pretend how they could stand up to professional WMMA fighters.

I love to watch schenchenko fight and that kick would fuck me up personally. That said, why do you have to go there. Then you force others to point out that it likely would not ko most men in the UFC above a certain weight. It actually takes away from the accomplishment. I don't get it.

It's not even just the takedowns. Go watch your average street fight on YouTube. 9 out of 10 guys would get dropped by a proper jab thrown by their grandfather, let alone a professional fighter. The average person can't fight at all; not even a lick.
Some dudes can take a hit, usually no one knows how to wrestle tho

Either way , how can anyone ascertain such a thing. That's pure opinion and if was a man , its have to be of certain height and only God knows if that man would be able to sustain- maybe ..... maybe not.
As usual to sherbrother - " chillax"

No way. A kick to the head by a trained fighter could KO a woman AND a man?!?!!?!?

Wow. Such revelations here on Sherdog.

It wouldn’t KO most men though, she weighs the same as a fucking child and is about 5ft 4

And she would tko them standing too. Or even KO with a headkick.

There's literally nothing a woman can do that concerns me. Including high kicks.

2016-04-25-13_53_25.gif

It's not even just the takedowns. Go watch your average street fight on YouTube. 9 out of 10 guys would get dropped by a proper jab thrown by their grandfather, let alone a professional fighter. The average person can't fight at all; not even a lick.
She'd kick someone in the leg once and they'd crumble. Normal people see those leg kicks that MMA fighters take on a regular basis and don't realize that just one of those is taking you out from under you. You hear the kinda noise Valentina's kicks make when they hit skin? Like Joe said, it sounds like a baseball bat.

Some dudes can take a hit, usually no one knows how to wrestle tho

Facts. Everytime I've seen someone get slammed in a street fight, its usually a wrap. I'd say just a little boxing, judo, and wrestling knowledge and technique will win you virtually every fight on the street where you're not getting jumped or shanked.

Either way , how can anyone ascertain such a thing. That's pure opinion and if was a man , its have to be of certain height and only God knows if that man would be able to sustain- maybe ..... maybe not.
As usual to sherbrother - " chillax"
Cos we like wasting our time arguing about hypothetical situations. No sane MMA fighter will just enter a brawl when he or she can just run or rely on friends to de-escalate. Training is tomorrow and no one wants injuries.

Back