Can you find a more pathetic and deluded nuthugger than this guy?

I'm not gonna dig up your post history and expose you as a retard. You're already doing an excellent job yourself.

Conor03.gif

Why would you even contemplate digging up my post history lol? The fact that you even considered it proves you need to get out more son.

Reminds me of the body language analysis he did of Rose and Joanna before their fight.

The guy has an IQ of 70. Sad thing is, there were tons of sherdoggers with a 50 IQ claiming he was such a genius and his videos were amazing.
Oh so you IQ test everyone? Without having the means to do an IQ test ...
Number one bullshit instead of disproving their arguments as you can't

I dont think a conor fan would admit he gave up his back and quit before the choke was even applied. I've been saying conor quits and gives up chokes rather than be pounded out in all his losses but I'm a "hater"

Oh so you IQ test everyone? Without having the means to do an IQ test ...
Number one bullshit instead of disproving their arguments as you can't

Shutup you low iq turd. There is no need to IQ test you idiot. All you do is repeat the same shit over and over.

I'm a conor fan but this guys is the biggest and most pathetic nuthugger i have ever seen in any sports.
like how can he even speak with conor cock down his throat

Not suprised that unbiased facts and analysis triggers khabib nuthuggers.

What is it about fighters like Conor that inspires this level of obsession?

These people watch the same exact video of the fight as all the rest of us, they watch it several times in slow motion and somehow what they see is completely different from what's there.

It's fascinating.

These people watch the same exact video of the fight as all the rest of us, they watch it several times in slow motion and somehow they what they see is completely different from what's there.

It's fascinating.
I wonder if they take themselves seriously. Probably no, but some believe their own BS

I wonder if they take themselves seriously. Probably no, but some believe their own BS
You can usually tell. This youtube video guy doesn't sound like he's trying to trigger Conor haters but just to convince himself. It's like that user ProLogic, you can tell the guy swears by his dellusions.

Why r u interested in him in the first place? Promoting his channel?

You can usually tell. This youtube video guy doesn't sound like he's trying to trigger Conor haters but just to convince himself. It's like that user ProLogic, you can tell the guy swears by his dellusions.
Kinda creepy tbh

These people watch the same exact video of the fight as all the rest of us, they watch it several times in slow motion and somehow what they see is completely different from what's there.

It's fascinating.

This all day. I see Conor like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - I don't get it or the obsession with it and I think the fans are dangerously weird.

I like Alpaca’s vids but psychology (and psychiatry) is a fraud science that’s about as accurate as a psychic is. Mostly guesses and when anything is remotely in the ballpark they’re held as geniuses. They make you think what they want you to think.

You won't find a more deluded nuthugger than tapmachine

Apparently he is a high level medicine expert who can tell which exact moment in the Lee v Ferguson fight staph kicks in, which according to him is the only reason Ferguson won.

He said Ferguson has no BJJ as well even though he's a 10th planet black belt and submitted Lee. This fight is where he got his black belt. He also has the best submission record at lightweight.

That deluded nuthugger tapmachine used this fight as the example to say he has no BJJ #troll #facepalm

Thought it was gonna be Brendan Schaub...

Back