Can you order UFC PPVs without ESPN+ anymore?

Dude back n the day we used to have to get on here to see even like Forrest griffin wins, Melvin, couldn’t see the fight. Just could read the results and hope someone recorded it in the stands but that was even rare then. I remember those days fondly.
Same, but not fondly.

Do you remember how this forum, every thread was PRIDE GUY VS UFC GUY WHO WINS

I don't fondly look back on that either.

When was the last time you thought man I wish the guy from X organization would fight the best UFC guys, wonder how he'd do? I don't like wondering, I like watching. Those days fucking sucked compared to now, IMO

What country are you in? Here in Canada I can order the PPV through my cable provider (which is how I've always done it).

One of the few times we Canadians have a better option for consumers than the Americans

I've got ESPN+ and they start showing PPVs for for free 2-3 weeks or so after the event. It's been a long time since I was so exited for a card that I couldn't wait that long. Besides, I can skip the stinkers. I've never seen Izzy/Romero, how cool is that?

ESPN+ televises a lot more than just UFC dummies, for $4.99 it's a no brainer.

Dude back n the day we used to have to get on here to see even like Forrest griffin wins, Melvin, couldn’t see the fight. Just could read the results and hope someone recorded it in the stands but that was even rare then. I remember those days fondly.

Shit I remember scouring blockbusters in the 90's when the UFC was off PPV (and my illegal DirectTV dish stopped working...) looking for VHS tapes from the events...

ESPN+ televises a lot more than just UFC dummies, for $4.99 it's a no brainer.

Depends on what you watch though. The only sports I watch regularly is boxing and MMA and the odd car race.

There has to value in the overall content for it to be worth anything.

Pretty sure that's how it works, at least in the US. Definitely is #1 bullshit having to pay for a subscription just to get access to a ppv. But I guess the ufc is more interested in turning the screws on their existing fanbase than actually making their product more accessible.
Well ufc is getting paid a good chunk no matter how well they're ppvs do

Hi Dana white?

Nah, just someone who bought ESPN+ when it came out and then wanted to get Disney+ when it came out because a show I worked on was on it, so I bought the ESPN/Disney/Hulu combo. Then when I needed to renew I bought the package again, this time with UFC 252.
I get it. It's not cheap to watch the UFC, but I work in TV, so it's a write off and feel like the product is worth the value. Also, when I've tried free streams of events, the quality is always really bad, tons of pop ups and always crash, so just fork over the cash.
Also about to switch from Sling to YouTube TV just so I can watch Bellator on CBS Sports Network.

Lol at hiding mediocre cards behind a paywall

One of the few times we Canadians have a better option for consumers than the Americans
whoa, slow your roll there, Mountie.

if I ever wanted to actually 'buy' UFC events, I could just go to the PPV channels up in the 800s.
Click, buy..watch.
but I haven't paid for one in over ten years.
those streams, yo

whoa, slow your roll there, Mountie.

if I ever wanted to actually 'buy' UFC events, I could just go to the PPV channels up in the 800s.
Click, buy..watch.
but I haven't paid for one in over ten years.
those streams, yo
Wait, now I’m confused. Isn’t this whole thread about the fact that you cannot go to the 800 channels and buy a UFC PPV anymore in the States?

On my console you can, but I wouldnt recommend it if your internet is dodgy.. it wouldn't allow me to click on it, like psn had a firewall against it or something.

Wait, now I’m confused. Isn’t this whole thread about the fact that you cannot go to the 800 channels and buy a UFC PPV anymore in the States?
dunno, if it is it's wrong.
every event shows up for PPV on like 801 or 802 as far as I know.
if that's changed, it's new to me.
but like I said, I stream it via other means.
(but the sites ask for and get donations)

Friend wants to actually buy the ppv this go round. From the UFC website it looks like you HAVE to have ESPN + to be able to get the PPV? Am I missing how you could get it without paying 85 to also have the ESPN+ annual plan added?
What rock did you crawl out of! You must have missed the 350k threads on this subject, unless you put a crack and a stream together you need espn+..

dunno, if it is it's wrong.
every event shows up for PPV on like 801 or 802 as far as I know.
if that's changed, it's new to me.
but like I said, I stream it via other means.
(but the sites ask for and get donations)
I think it changed last April.

Can I still watch the fights without ESPN+. The free trial subscription ran out..

Back