Canadian human rights groups want drug smugglers to be treated better

the politics of Canada, and it's overall just pussiness, doesn't match the demeanor of the Canadians I've met IRL (although tbf, many were Canadian military so maybe just a different cut of dude)...

I sincerely feel sorry for you guys

Well yeah, drug smugglers are still human unless in this case the cartels were using dolphins. Human rights are supposed to apply to all humans, not just those humans you like, otherwise they'd be pointless.
The point is that these alleged human rights abuses are simply life on the high seas. Especially given that these people are smuggling drugs.

The point is that these alleged human rights abuses are simply life on the high seas.
Life on the high seas involves being cuffed outside and exposed to the elements? Why can't they simply cuff them inside the cabin of the boat instead or feed them properly?

the politics of Canada, and it's overall just pussiness, doesn't match the demeanor of the Canadians I've met IRL (although tbf, many were Canadian military so maybe just a different cut of dude)...

I sincerely feel sorry for you guys

It depends on the location. Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal have the most bleeding-heart wimps in Canada. Eastern Canada has far more bleeding hearts than Western Canada. The manliest men are from the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Freedom loving conservatives endorse inhumane treatment of people by governments because they sell stuff to consenting adults that the government doesn't like.

Bunch of brainwashed cucks.

Sounds like the US tortures drug smugglers. We dont torture people in Canada.

yeah, you don't torture folks .. you just allow people who torture and kill other people to go free

images

Back