International Canadian Truckers V3

Do you support the protest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter your political stance right now. You have to come to a agreement that these emergency act measures have no place in a alleged democratic society.
Only under the most dire circumstances

It hasn't even been approved yet, I think they're deliberating on it tomorrow or Monday.

It was never needed regardless. This is just another way for petty tyrants to crush any opposition. I won't be surprised if it isn't passed.

Only under the most dire circumstances

It hasn't even been approved yet, I think they're deliberating on it tomorrow or Monday.

It was never needed regardless. This is just another way for petty tyrants to crush any opposition. I won't be surprised if it isn't passed.

For all intents and purposes it has passed, even if it gets voted down on Monday

Not sure what sort of appeal process applies following the vote, one way or the other

Regardless, I fear Jagmeet and team will side with Trudope and vote in favour

No matter your political stance right now. You have to come to a agreement that these emergency act measures have no place in a alleged democratic society.
100 % I am seeing so many sides unite on this maybe besides the hard radical left but those dorks think the world is ending in 9 years due to climate change.

For all intents and purposes it has passed, even if it gets voted down on Monday

Not sure what sort of appeal process applies following the vote, one way or the other

Regardless, I fear Jagmeet and team will side with Trudope and vote in favour
Jagmmet he campaigned under when he ran for the NDP, he won the NDP race because he promised that he would bring less government to NDP voters. Now we see the opposite of Jag.

Last edited:
320332_image.jpeg

Trudeau is done and he knows it, now it’s just a power grab for as long as possible

I am not aware of a confirmation of death. There are two people on the ground near the horses:
hqdefault.jpg

The one with the walker appears to go by the name Candy:

And she appears to be alive if this tweet is a recent photo:

It has been posted online that Roberta Paulsen died:
https://therecenttimes.com/news/roberta-paulsen-passes-away-during-the-ottawa-protest

And these posts seem to be referring to the woman with the walker. It is possible that Candy also goes by the name Roberta Paulsen. It is possible that the person in the brown coat is Roberta Paulsen. It is possible that Roberta Paulsen is not in the photo, and the posts are incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back