Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

You don't think Biden "grifted" black voters? "You aren't black enough if you don't vote for me" "I marched in the civil rights movement" (lie) I can tell you plenty feel grifted and have spoken up about it with the Migrant crisis. I think Biden is the worst of all of them. "Come here, we will take you all" "Don't come anymore". "I was raised in a Puerto Rican community"....If he isn't a grift he is just full of shit.

No.

And I think it's dumb to offer such a vague definition of grift. Bloody christ child you think this is a good comparison? Trump: Installs daughter in law to the RNC and directs them to steer money away from winning races to instead pay for his legal bills. Biden: You ain't black if you don't vote for me.

What do you think difference is between the two, in terms of millions collected? $100 million to zero?

So just to be clear, you're claiming the jews run the daily wire?

ben-shapiro.gif

Do these type of people exist on the left, or is grifting an easier past time on the right? Maybe I don't pay attention enough but it seems like I only ever see these type of people on the right side of the political spectrum.
Then you haven't looked at it closely. Youtube and Twitter are filled with left wing grifters.

I've never seen anyone try so hard at being an edge lord.

But stay with me champ. You claim that Candace Owens was fired from the Daily Mail because the jews that run the world ordered it. I'm just asking if you have any evidence for that.

A Jew loyal to Israel ruled over her at the Daily Wire, and she was let go for her criticisms of Israel.

Thanks for playing.

ben-shapiro.gif

Then you haven't looked at it closely. Youtube and Twitter are filled with left wing grifters.
I'd call Hasan a grifter on the left maybe. The right really blows it out of the water though. Once you believe in a magical sky daddy and the earth only being 6-10k years old the bar is pretty low.

Honestly she could have been sacked a long time ago after backing Kanye when he went on his Hitler love confession. My guess is saying stupid shit like the 1st Lady of France is really a man and she stakes her professional reputation on it probably was one of the things that pushed DailyWire over the edge to get rid of her. Her appealing to the conspiracy tard and antisemite crowd obviously not going to win her allies at the DW.

DailyWire should probably try to bring in people that fit their brand rather than dip shits like Candice and Crowder who just lower the bar. Candice is poor man's Milo.

When you say these types of people do you mean crazy, melodramtic, or or a prostitute that will say anything for clicks. Either way, yes, but they don't generally have the same following conservatives do.

Like Jimmy Dore went so far to the left that he looped around the spectrum and landed on Tucker Carlson. Russel Brand was a lefty (doing social commentary not politics or news) but now he's just a crazy person. Anna Kasparian will fight with people she agrees with on 95% of everything, and not little disagreemnets fights as if they had raped her mother.

And they're all prostitutes. Talking heads are not dignified people.
I might be in the minority but I wouldn't compare Anna Kasparian to the likes of Dore or Brand.
Yawn. Saw the grift from the very beginning. Doesn't mean that everything she says is wrong or a lie but she was certainly not someone I would ever trust to get information from.

Shapiro says a lot of good stuff but he's also so biased about Israel that he cannot be trusted at all when it comes to the subject. Sucks because he's about as knowledgeable as it gets with Israel but you aren't getting a fair shake if you listen to anything he says about it.
I detest Shapiro but I think he's sincere in his takes and doesn't moderate himself much for his audience. Just look at his take on SS and retirement, that's not something someone who only cares about views and follows would do.
The cofounder of TWD is Jeremy Boreing who is a Christian.

Back