Canelo-GGG deal was agreed on for weeks until GGG changed terms

Pacquiao is a blown FW, JMM is a blown up FW, but only Mayweather is a legit WW despite starting his career at SFW.
Floyd turned pro at 130 while Pac was fighting at 112 pounds at the equivalent age. He isn't the biggest WW but he is bigger than these guys.

didn't know where to put it but this mans art is awesome \\

canelo-ggg-cover-1-web.jpg

dlh might be a complete nut job now but at one point he was an excellent fighter who fought everyone roid-free, even roiders shane mosely and ferando vargas, unlike this current crop of disgraceful mexican fighters like canelo, lery and francisco vargas

Stop kidding yourself. Canelo needs this fight more than GGG. And no, its not about money. He needs redemption as majority of public and sports world thought he lost even though he cheated. He waited out an older fighter, got his preferred venue, preferred cut from the purse, his own judge, and STILL could not win. The fight will be made at 60/40.
No he does not. He moved up in weight, that's why it was a hard fight. I guarantee you if GGG came down in weight GGG would have been stopped. Show us the proof Canelo cheated with peds on the first fight. Otherwise you're fighter bashing which will get you yellow dubs.<Deported1>

Anything better than 60/40 is gold for Golovkin. This should get done.

Did I miss something? There’s a deal in place?

Their tactic worked. They had some leverage and used it effectively. Now if they don't take this deal its on them.
Yup GBP pressured Loeffler to bend

Sucks for Danny though

Did I miss something? There’s a deal in place?
Gomez told ESPN that Golovkin now has a firm deadline 12 PM PST 3 PM EST on Wednesday to accept a monetary split of 57.5-42.5 - or else Golden Boy would move forward with finalizing a deal to face Daniel Jacobs on September 15th at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Source the scene

Gomez told ESPN that Golovkin now has a firm deadline 12 PM PST 3 PM EST on Wednesday to accept a monetary split of 57.5-42.5 - or else Golden Boy would move forward with finalizing a deal to face Daniel Jacobs on September 15th at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Source the scene
The fight is made then I can’t see him refusing that. He’s a fool if he does. 42.5 is huge improvement which should see him make a few million more.

Back