Canelo: "MAYWEATHER COULD'VE FINISHED MCGREGOR WHENEVER HE WANTED" EDUCATES CONOR ON MEXICAN STYLE

Give Canelo 1 year of MMA training and he would destroy Conor.

You mistake MMA paying its fighters peanuts with boxers being afraid of MMA. Canelo is a phenom athlete with phenom boxing, he already has the MMA game half-figured out, he would just need to develop a respectable defense in the other areas.

But they dont, because why would they train other skillsets for peanuts when they are earning far more than they could earn in MMA.

I'll have an ounce of whatever you're smoking.

Mercer. Punchers chance. 19-10 46 yr old Randy beats Toney.
Holm started training MMA at 16
Stipe played baseball in fucking high school. Was always a mixed martial artist.

So, yeah.
Heel pick, take position, gnp, take back, choke. That is pretty much how any world boxing champions night will go.
Lol the UFC should add high school baseball to Stipe's list of strengths.

Right, because we know Conor is such a master at TDs and submissions.

I don't remember saying that

He wouldn't need to submit Canelo, he could quite easily kick him in the head.

Me too, but i think GGG is just too big. But hey, Andre Ward finished Kova, so Canelo can do it too.

Ggg has maybe lost a step but canelo is best with a guy who attacks him and ggg will bring it to him.

It's one of those fights that's not going to disappoint.

Ggg has maybe lost a step but canelo is best with a guy who attacks him and ggg will bring it to him.

It's one of those fights that's not going to disappoint.
It sure won't. Boxing really had a fsntastic year.

I don't remember saying that

He wouldn't need to submit Canelo, he could quite easily kick him in the head.

Right, because someone like Canelo cant possible learn to check kicks after 1 year MMA training with the best.

Right, because someone like Canelo cant possible learn to check kicks after 1 year MMA training with the best.

It took me and every other kickboxer I ever met a hell of a lot longer, not something you can learn from a 6 week course from the internet. It takes years of commitment, dedication and conditioning.

It took me and every other kickboxer I ever met a hell of a lot longer, not something you can learn from a 6 week course from the internet. It takes years of commitment, dedication and conditioning.

Canelo isnt you and every other kickboxer.

Tell me, do you think ANY boxer can beat Conor in an MMA fight? Do you think any boxer could last a round?

Nobody cares dude. Why do you Conor nutthuggers keep trying to save face for him? It was never about fighting an MMA fight.

He isn't a kickboxer period.

Of course he isnt, but he could learn in a year enough to beat someone like McG.

Just because some amateurs who hold day jobs and train 5-10 hours a week, sharing a coach and having to split time between holding the mitts and punching them had to take years before being able to defend it doesnt means that a phenom athlete with deep pockets has to take the same amount.

The grappling would pose the largest problem and still im sure Canelo can train enough to neutralize Conor's non existant grappling in a year.

But.. But Conor and "muh real fighting" lol, just because MMA pays less than boxing doesnt means its the harder sport.

Pretty sure a modern MMA fighter is far more an athlete than the old days vale tudo.

Of course he isnt, but he could learn in a year enough to beat someone like McG.

Just because some amateurs who hold day jobs and train 5-10 hours a week, sharing a coach and having to split time between holding the mitts and punching them had to take years before being able to defend it doesnt means that a phenom athlete with deep pockets has to take the same amount.

The grappling would pose the largest problem and still im sure Canelo can train enough to neutralize Conor's non existant grappling in a year.

But.. But Conor and "muh real fighting" lol, just because MMA pays less than boxing doesnt means its the harder sport.

Pretty sure a modern MMA fighter is far more an athlete than the old days vale tudo.
You sound really delusional Conor has been training grappling for over 10 years, but you think Canelo can overcome him in this department in 1? You don't seem to get how intricate grappling is. Not to mention his body hasnt been conditioned to wrestling.

$

Look at the gazelle, getting destroyed by the smaller older man.
Why did you quote my post?

Kickboxing isn't anything near that easy to learn. Special athletes can go amateur after 18 months or so but to an elite level I would recommend 5-10 years depending on the individual.

Kickboxing isn't anything near that easy to learn. Special athletes can go amateur after 18 months or so but to an elite level I would recommend 5-10 years depending on the individual.

you dont have to be a master in your sport for mma. By that logic, Gus should be the best wrestler ever, cuz he took jones down, without ever doing wrestling.

MMA wrestling != pure wrestling

cro cop/reem learned TDD (im not sure) in a few months.

thats just my opinion... no hate please

Back