Cant find any evidence of an animal I know existed

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I remember it being in a science book or a science magazine when I was a kid.

Basically it was this tiny, creepy thing that pretty much looked like a monkey and Im pretty sure it had sharp looking teeth. In the same book there was a strange green bug looking thing with crab like like legs.

Ill do my best to describe the creature. Just think of like a Pygmy Marmoset, but smaller and way more scary looking.

Maybe I'm losing it? Mandella effect?

"More than 99% of all species, amounting to over 5 billion species, that ever lived on Earth are estimated to have died out. Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours."

So, it may be difficult to find what you are looking for without more detail.
The relative of this little little guy, the gibbon - Junzi Imperialis, is now gone:

Do you mean something like an Aye Aye?
1200px-Wild_aye_aye.jpg

Those Indonesian fuckers have straight up wiped out exotic rare creatures in the exotic animal trade. You will never see that creature again sad stuff .

Those Indonesian fuckers have straight up wiped out exotic rare creatures in the exotic animal trade. You will never see that creature again sad stuff .

Sadly this is probably the most likely thing.

BatBoy_01.jpg

they covering it up and hoping people forget

This is the closest thing. Pgmy marmoset. Maybe this is what I remember but filtered through my childhood memory.

smallest-monkey-2.jpg

When I was little I remember I caught a dragon that fit in my hand, it flew away and unleashed fire, I still remember the heat from the fire. Eventually I grew up and realize it was all a dream.

Here's the "science book" you're looking for.

05451d413ca54fa77710c23cc45af4e1.jpg

Why even include the bug description?

What possible relevance does it have?

"More than 99% of all species, amounting to over 5 billion species, that ever lived on Earth are estimated to have died out. Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours."

So, it may be difficult to find what you are looking for without more detail.
The relative of this little little guy, the gibbon - Junzi Imperialis, is now gone:

And ta think, that all happened in 6000 years. It’s Mind blowing

Back