Can't stop eating Burger King

HP hating foreigners like you are why we need Brexit.

Proper brown sauce, made in Ireland bud.

5391509391559_3.JPG

BK has 2 whoppers for $4 when I was in undergrad, and thats Canada where fast food is way more than in the US.

I ate a lot of whoppers back then.

BK is good, as good as McD, Harvey, A&W and many others.

A&W in the states is disgusting, they're not the same. I'd rather eat a burger from a gas station.

At least I don't eat veggie burgers you philistine. Hope you step on a lego bud.

Edit:

I didn't see this post after responding.

Medullla, you are evil incarnate :(
Lmao @ step on a Lego haha. That's gold

Or just be a boss like me and intermittent fast and skip breakfast and lunch. Save 8 dollars a day bro.

I fricken love BK. Finally have one close enough that i can go get it and take it home to eat. I used to travel 45 min for it.

Gotta a double whopper and poutine combo in front of me right now.

Nom Nom Nom

I just paid $15.50 for my double whopper and poutine combo. <Eek2.0> lol

Burger King is by far the cheapest of all the fast food places. They have a lot of great deals, like 2 whoppers for $5. If you get the coupons in the mail, the deals get even better. Their milkshakes are also pretty good.

I spent 2 years eating so much Burger King I got crippling depression lmao

I was selling drugs and always had $1000 in my pocket. I didn’t know it was unusual or difficult to obtain money at that time. But we were alcoholics, and would roll up to BK 7 nights a week at 1 am, and eat a ton of Bk. I got so unhealthy it broke my brain and I shut down for a couple years, with the only way I got out being totally healthy eating and exercise.

But still, before the depression hit I have multiple entertaining stories that revolve around those late nights.

Parking right there in the drive through and hoarking it down because ewe were drunken slobs.

Getting pulled over right after leaving by a state cop, and having the Burger King save us. My 17 year old 135 lb buddy got asked out of the car, and I was so smashed I just busted open the bag and started eating the slop right there. The trooper flashed his light on me with his head in the window, and I just stared at my burger and plowed into it like nothing. He looked at me for an extended 5 seconds without saying a word, impressed I imagined.. Then he asked my buddy how much he had to drink, and he said “about 16 beers,” which also must have impressed him, because he let us go and drive away. I think they have to wait like 20 minutes after they see you eat to do anything, and that combined with my buddies complete honesty with him, we he let us ride. We were raging alcoholics, and my little buddy really wasn’t all that drunk off the 16 beers, to be honest.

Then there’s the time I slammed the sandwich down on the counter and the mayo shot out on hot in like 3 employees, and I challenged anybody in there to come out the side door to fight me, because they messed up my order. I literally cranked the window open completely alone, slammed the sandwich down, and challenged the entire establishment.

After a few years of that I was brain damaged and fell off, but I lived as a teen in the 90s. I lived.

I liked Burger King as a kid and a young teenager. I even had it rarely in my early 20s and that Angry Whopper was great. But nowadays? Not a chance. I remember 3-4 years ago and it was some holiday, In-N-Out was closed and McDonald’s had a long ass like. I drove by Burger King and barely any cars. I ordered some small fries and a Whopper, off the broiler and no mayo. Man, after a few bites, I was feeling sick. Never again. I’ve pretty much stopped eating red meat(When I do, it is a nice asado). So beef burgers are out of the question, particularly fast food ones.

The fries were good though.

I used to work with a guy who ate at Burger King every single day sometimes more than once. He was about 400lbs.

I like their original chicken sandwich with cheese, that's all I've eaten from here once every few months for years haha

I used to work with a guy who ate at Burger King every single day sometimes more than once. He was about 400lbs.
I coached Special Olympics basketball for a few years. Every practice one of the down syndrome athletes would eat burger king in the bleachers before practice, he was big probably 350 lbs. He would fart loud and they would smell so bad, while he was sitting there waiting for practice to start.

Growing up my family never ate Burger King and so as a teenager it was never a place I went to.

Recently I've found out they offer incredible deals on their website. You just click the deal and you have 15 minutes to get to a store and buy it with the code.

6.99 for a whopper and poutine!!

Yesterday I got two chicken sandwiches and two small fries for 6.99!!!

These deals are insane!!! You Americans might not be impressed by these prices, but here in Canada they are the best I've seen in like 10 years.

6.29 for a Whopper Combo. What??!!

I'm now addicted to the prices, and getting a nice filling lunch for under 8$ a day.

What a time to be alive!
It's not good for you man

Back