Movies CAPTAIN AMERICA: BRAVE NEW WORLD (First Official Image, post #119)

Meh. Either give me the Stevil/Captain Hydra arc from the comics, or don't waste my fucking time. :rolleyes:

So....they recast Thunderbolt Ross with an even older actor? Lmao wtf is Disney doing?

Update: April 11, 2024

First Official Image of CAPTAIN AMERICA: BRAVE NEW WORLD Featuring Sam Wilson Meeting Harrison Ford's Thunderbolt Ross

GK7NvuwagAASG_B

Another box office bomb critics will give glowing grades but views will tank.

Deadpool will do great but other than Spiderman I don't see any other Marvel movie doing anything till they shake up leadership n start focusing more on entertainment than box checking.

Last I heard the original test screenings went so abysmally, they had to do a bunch of reshoots and changes to the story. Has there been any update on that since?

Last I heard the original test screenings went so abysmally, they had to do a bunch of reshoots and changes to the story. Has there been any update on that since?
I heard about the copious amounts of reshoots. It sounds like there is a lot of tension in the set. The longer these reshoots continue, the longer those involved can't work on other projects.

I heard about the copious amounts of reshoots. It sounds like there is a lot of tension in the set. The longer these reshoots continue, the longer those involved can't work on other projects.
How fucked is it going in and doing your job perfectly well... then months later, being called in to re-do it differently because the original story(that you had nothing to do with writing) sucks?

I hope they get paid well for all that bullshit.

Meh. Either give me the Stevil/Captain Hydra arc from the comics, or don't waste my fucking time. :rolleyes:

I like Mackie but always disliked the Falcon character (even in the comics) and don't get him as Captain America.

They did such an excellent job selling Steve Rogers as an exemplar human being, right down to him being able to wield Mjolnir, but Sam Wilson is just... Some guy.

I like Mackie but always disliked the Falcon character (even in the comics) and don't get him as Captain America.

They did such an excellent job selling Steve Rogers as an exemplar human being, right down to him being able to wield Mjolnir, but Sam Wilson is just... Some guy.

Apart from anything else, it's silly having a guy who's, "just" a highly trained solidier - USAF Para Rescue are some of the most elite troops on the planet - standing and banging with Superhuman opponents. Steve Rogers had the Super Soldier Serum. Sam is a base line human. He got his ass kicked in Winter Soldier by Bucky.

Apart from anything else, it's silly having a guy who's, "just" a highly trained solidier - USAF Para Rescue are some of the most elite troops on the planet - standing and banging with Superhuman opponents. Steve Rogers had the Super Soldier Serum. Sam is a base line human. He got his ass kicked in Winter Soldier by Bucky.

Is it just me, or did every one of Bucky's scenes in the TV show make you think "what the fuck happened to that terrifying force of nature he was when he was a bad guy?"

Is it just me, or did every one of Bucky's scenes in the TV show make you think "what the fuck happened to that terrifying force of nature he was when he was a bad guy?"

It's not just you.

The best scenes in FATWS were Bucky's flashbacks to when he was a Hydra killing machine.

Back