Caraway says tuf exposed rousey

The new line now with the Tate white knights is that the elbow either didn't happen or it was a misunderstanding. Besides, look how Carroway "matured" on TUF right in front of our eyes.

The elbow didn't happen. Uriah Hall was right there. I don't like Tate or Rousey but cant stand people spreading lies.

The new line now with the Tate white knights is that the elbow either didn't happen or it was a misunderstanding. Besides, look how Carroway "matured" on TUF right in front of our eyes.

If it was a misunderstanding, all it would've taken is a DIRECT APOLOGY, either between rounds/after the fight or via twitter/email/phone. This also is in context with Tate's pushing off Cat in the fight.

Uriah Hall may have just chosen not to get involved.

Josh Ford specifically stated he saw Carraway deliberately elbow Cat in the back of the head.

Seriously google the accounts of what happened before you come back into this thread with your nonsense

I dont have to google anything. There is no proof that anything happened. I followed the story. Posting like it's a fact is dishonest and nonsense.

Josh Ford specifically stated he saw Carraway deliberately elbow Cat in the back of the head.

Uriah Hall claimed nothing happened. Just move on and stop posting about it like it was ever confirmed. Hate Caraway for something that was real.

Posting a rumor as fact is different then claiming something has no evidence of happening. In the court of law anyways.

Posting that something is a "lie" and then backpeddling when pointed out that more than just Uriah Hall commented on the subject is pretty slimy. Just saying.

Posting that something is a "lie" and then backpeddling when pointed out that more than just Uriah Hall commented on the subject is pretty slimy. Just saying.

A lie is a non truth. a rumor is a non truth. You like calling people names dont you?

Plenty of real reasons to hate Caraway instead of latching on to the elbow nonsense.

A lie is a non truth. a rumor is a non truth. You like calling people names dont you?

Plenty of real reasons to hate Caraway instead of latching on to the elbow nonsense.

I didn't call you a name. For someone who was just lecturing another poster on reading comprehension you don't seem to practice it. A lie isn't just a "non truth", its deliberately saying something is true with the knowledge that it actually isn't. Josh Ford was there.

I didn't call you a name. For someone who was just lecturing another poster on reading comprehension you don't seem to practice it. A lie isn't just a "non truth", its deliberately saying something is true with the knowledge that it actually isn't. Josh Ford was there.

That's great. I don't believe him that it happened because there are conflicting stories.

I do believe people are purposely lying when they post like this incident was proved as fact.

Maybe lie is a strong word to use but whatever it's just a internet forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back