Crime Carjackings in Minneapolis

Hasn't stopped them from using pepe the frog has it?

The organizer of the unite the right rally in 2016 voted Biden in 2020. Condemnation didn't stop Richard spencer from voting blue either.
I don't know who Pepe the Frog is either.

And I'm glad Spencer voted for Biden. I disagree with Spencer on most things, but I do agree with his understanding that Trump is just shit.

And who the hell is Pepe the Frog?!

I don't know who Pepe the Frog is either.

And I'm glad Spencer voted for Biden. I disagree with Spencer on most things, but I do agree with his understanding that Trump is just shit.

And who the hell is Pepe the Frog?!
Wait a minute...

Drop everything else.

You really don't know who Pepe the frog is? Do yourself a favor and search for pepe the frog memes.

_91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg

Also this: (8) The Metaphysics of Pepe with Jonathan Pageau - YouTube

Wait a minute...

Drop everything else.

You really don't know who Pepe the frog is? Do yourself a favor and search for pepe the frog memes.

_91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg

Also this: (8) The Metaphysics of Pepe with Jonathan Pageau - YouTube
Ok. I’ve seen that character before and read up on it. It’ was adopted by alt right and white supremacists. I see a few members here with that frog as their avatar.

The creator does not condone it’s use by the MAGA people, but using that image is easy and the creator doesn’t get royalties.

The tiki torches can’t just be pulled off the internet for free. One has to go to the store and make an actual purchase and give money to the manufacturer.

@Milton_Gracie The American Indian movement had groups out patrolling the streets and protecting businesses in Minneapolis.

That's great that the American Indian movement is out there protecting the businesses started up by immigrants to their homeland. Unfortunately, some of those same business owners they protected, could very well be the type of MAGA guy with an Andrew Jackson photo on their bedroom wall right next to their MAGA flag.

And you spend your time talking Politics that have nothing to do with you or where you live.

You're a worthless troll, and the worst thing is that you're not even remotely funny while doing so. Hence the "worthless" part.

You're a worthless troll, and the worst thing is that you're not even remotely funny while doing so. Hence the "worthless" part.
Do you think I'm trying to be funny when I tell you how worthless it is for you to spend your time talking politics that have fuck all to do with you?

Sadly, yes.
I don't know what's worse.. The energy you invest in shit that doesn't concern you, or your severe case of MiltonGracieDerangementSyndrome.

Tell you what son.. Maybe better you ignore me. Seriously, the way I trigger you, is not good for you. I promise that from now on, you will have nothing but a horrible time whenever you engage with me.

The energy you invest in shit that doesn't concern you, or your severe case of MiltonGracieDerangementSyndrome.

See? Trying to be funny. Failing miserably.

Tell you what son.. Maybe better you ignore me. Seriously, the way I trigger you, is not good for you. I promise that from now on, you will have nothing but a horrible time whenever you engage with me.

You sound upset.

See? Trying to be funny. Failing miserably.

You sound upset.[/QUOTE]
No. You are the one who getting butt hurt over what I say. "Milton Gracie is a troll eh? I want to talk American Politics eh!" Lulz

You sound upset.
No. You are the one who getting butt hurt over what I say. "Milton Gracie is a troll eh? I want to talk American Politics eh!" Lulz

You're so upset that you're trembling and can't quote right.

It's okay. Some(people like you for instance) just have no wit to speak of. Maybe Reddit will find you more appealing...

You're so upset that you're trembling and can't quote right.

It's okay. Some(people like you for instance) just have no wit to speak of. Maybe Reddit will find you more appealing...
Reddit, Sherdog, 4Chan... you want to go chat there too? We can make accounts and I will tell you over there too how worthless anything you have to say about our politics is.

Reddit, Sherdog, 4Chan... you want to go chat there too? We can make accounts and I will tell you over there too how worthless anything you have to say about our politics is.

Seems like a lot more people pay attention and like what I have to say about American politics than you. Must have something to do with you repeating the same tired trolling shit over and over, and not being worth anyone's attention. Just a guess.

Seems like a lot more people pay attention and like what I have to say about American politics than you. Must have something to do with you repeating the same tired trolling shit over and over, and not being worth anyone's attention. Just a guess.
LOL! That's it. Justify your worthless opinion with likes.

Back