Crime Carjackings in Minneapolis

This is why you drive a beater with liability insurance only... plus more IRA contribution you can drip in for when it's time to escape.

Wow thats bullshit. The vehicle owner should be able to have the vehicle disabled immediately

Probably worried that they will have the car shut off while someone like a wife is driving, and the husband is pissed off.

Gotta please the insurance companies.

Riots were bound to happen. But it was a MAGA guy who fired the first shot.

Now, at a right wing demonstration.. They are all old geezers. They no longer possess the energy required to pull off a riot. They don't have the speed or running ability to run from the cops. And besides, their skill sets are more intended for gunning down their fellow Americans or swinging Trump/Pence flag poles at a lib's helmet
Lol. Yes Maga people would be rioting if they were t all old
Now he's a "MAGA representative"? lol
Lol he's so dishonest and remembers thing surety wrongly. On top of him basically being a troll.

Lol. Yes Maga people would be rioting if they were t all old

Lol he's so dishonest and remembers thing surety wrongly. On top of him basically being a troll.
Daniel San, you ever see the people at the MAGA marches? They’re not exactly spring chicken now are they

That's great that the American Indian movement is out there protecting the businesses started up by immigrants to their homeland. Unfortunately, some of those same business owners they protected, could very well be the type of MAGA guy with an Andrew Jackson photo on their bedroom wall right next to their MAGA flag.
I'd almost be willing to bet that there's not a single person in this country with a picture of Andrew Jackson on their bedroom wall.

My personal experience as someone with a mixed indigenous background has been that Democrats are the most eager to push for and celebrate the erasure of native representation in the public sphere. Look at the logo/mascot issue. Many of those were created by native artists and none of that matters. UND logo, Redskins logo, Land o' Lakes maiden...etc. All native made, all largely celebrated by natives.

I'd almost be willing to bet that there's not a single person in this country with a picture of Andrew Jackson on their bedroom wall.

My personal experience as someone with a mixed indigenous background has been that Democrats are the most eager to push for and celebrate the erasure of native representation in the public sphere. Look at the logo/mascot issue. Many of those were created by native artists and none of that matters. UND logo, Redskins logo, Land o' Lakes maiden...etc. All native made, all largely celebrated by natives.
Well, Trump replaced Lincoln a Republican, with Jackson, a democrat as the portrait in Oval Office and seeing how influential Trump is, it wouldn’t be a surprise if a few of his followers put Jackson up on their walls too.

I’m neutral on the indigenous logos. I think most of them are cool and pay tribute and celebrate warrior spirit. Not so sure about Cleveland’s logo though...

But, I have no say in the matter.

Or this

In 1999, the Wall Street Journal interviewed Chris Bezuidenhout, a man tasked with testing potential car security systems. He was asked by a Durban-based inventor to endorse a system which featured a three foot sword blade, mounted to a powerful spring beneath the car. A press of a button in the cabin would release the sword, literally chopping off ankles of anyone standing in its way.

Apparently a working model was demonstrated using test dummies, but try as we might we can’t find any images or footage of the device. Unsurprisingly, Mr Bezuidenhout turned it down. "When I said 'no' to the inventors, they nearly killed me," he said. "I think they believed they had a real money-spinner going until I arrived."

https://www.cars.co.za/motoring_news/top-5-unique-south-african-car-security-innovations/42044/

Yeah, we've had some interesting hijacking solutions. But they always turn out to be human rights violations. <Fedor23>

All we've got left is driving tactically or choosing vehicles that are harder to steal/strip. They gonna have to learn to drive tactically in Minneapolis. That's what happens when your police force is genuinely useless.

The anti-hijacking flamethrower was my favourite.

The criminal element always gets encouraged to commit more crime when anti-police sentiments are high. They start feeling like they've got the public behind them, to then steal from the public.

At that point, what's preventing a scumbag from acting like a scumbag? You've got the people's endorsement to steal their purses, and to have no punishment rendered as a result of it.

Society's absolute, unwavering condemnation of crime and the criminals, is what keeps a lot of that behaviour in check. The threshold for the average sleaze-ball to partake in a life of crime, becomes much higher. The Americans never understood this and often glorified the criminals, turning them into folk heroes. Which is why their crime statistics are what they are, compared to the rest of the developed world.

The pick-pocket, the carjacker, the street mugger, the degenerate scumbag is made to think that they're Robin Hood or Jesse James, instead of a low-life piece of shit. Meaning that there's not only a financial incentive to commit crime, but also a chance to earn a "reputation".

Last edited:
Petty crimes like this only grow in numbers when there is minimal repercussions or chances of being caught.

Obviously.

No. You’re just in a constant state (province) of feeling like you’re getting trolled.
If you put CNN any further up your butt Don lemon would come out your mouth. Man you are in another planet

If you put CNN any further up your butt Don lemon would come out your mouth. Man you are in another planet
Sorry Daniel San, but unfortunately CNN is not one of my sources. You probably watch more CNN than I do.

Sorry Daniel San, but unfortunately CNN is not one of my sources. You probably watch more CNN than I do.
Ok there Mao gal. Guess you're just ok with destruction and forced re-education, as long as it aligns with your side
お前は本当に最低。あの考え方は擦れ過ぎる全然普通と違う。お前の意見読むだけでムカつく。洗脳のことは丸見える
Since your roast Japanese, have your grandad read it and be disappointed in you. Not that he isn't disappointed, I'm sure your whole family is

Ok there Mao gal. Guess you're just ok with destruction and forced re-education, as long as it aligns with your side
お前は本当に最低。あの考え方は擦れ過ぎる全然普通と違う。お前の意見読むだけでムカつく。洗脳のことは丸見える
Since your roast Japanese, have your grandad read it and be disappointed in you. Not that he isn't disappointed, I'm sure your whole family is
Let’s make a deal.

You show your kids that you got a double yellow card for acting like a child in a karate forum, and I’ll ask my grandmother to read what you wrote.

Deal?

Let’s make a deal.

You show your kids that you got a double yellow card for acting like a child in a karate forum, and I’ll ask my grandmother to read what you wrote.

Deal?
Deal. They don't care. I'm sure your grandmother is disappointed in you though. You has so much potential before you started down the shinning path

Deal. They don't care. I'm sure your grandmother is disappointed in you though. You has so much potential before you started down the shinning path

Ok. Now prove it. Show some kind of proof that you will explain to your kids how daddy doesn’t know to behave on the internet. A deal is a deal.

外人

空手フォーラムで罰せられる方法を生徒に見せてください。行動の仕方がわからないからです。

あなたをファック
声を出して笑う!!!!!

Time to get out of Minneapolis then, for anyone sane in the city. Many American cities are gonna be 3rd world shitholes by this time next year - crime infested sewers with pink-haired gender fluid politicians at the helm. I went to Minneapolis in 2009, it was a cool city, enjoyed it.

外人

空手フォーラムで罰せられる方法を生徒に見せてください。行動の仕方がわからないからです。

あなたをファック
声を出して笑う!!!!!
Good job using Google translate.
BTW it's funny how you don't watch CNN. Guess it isn't left enough for you.

Back