Carla Esparza next?

I don't think they'll do Jessica she can't just walk on over back to a title shot after having lost to the champ and Zhang and Joanna. That'd be pretty ridiculous. She needs to beat at least one of the contenders first.

Still, I think they'll give the shot to Marina or force Carla into a title eliminator.
Rose said she wants to fight in April. There isn't much time for a title eliminator.

I so wanna see Carla vs. Rose II. I rarely cheer for a fighter over another; I like the sport more than any individual fighters. But, I'd lose my shit of Esparza planted Namajunas, held her down, and elbowed her face through the mat. It would be even more epic than Glover winning the title.

Jarl

I so wanna see Carla vs. Rose II. I rarely cheer for a fighter over another; I like the sport more than any individual fighters. But, I'd lose my shit of Esparza planted Namajunas, held her down, and elbowed her face through the mat. It would be even more epic than Glover winning the title.

Jarl
She hasn't been able to do that to far inferior opponents, but you can dream all you want.

There's no GOAT of this division or wmma. Let's be serious.
Few legit fighters doesn't make legit competition. You can't even find legit contenders for Shevchenko in 125 lbs division,same with Nunes.
115 is a little bit better but not that much. Girls takin titleshots for bigger paychecks.

Back