• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cats are a stupid choice for a pet

My cat loves me. Maybe it is because I take such good care of her but is that such a bad reason for her to love me? It's the same as a daughter would and I think of her that way, like my daughter.

cats are awesome and their hunting makes them extremely useful to have around.

x6sQMWA.gif

6PSIJik.gif

PeMhdAY.gif

This post so much.

Cats are fucking awesome. I got two female cats who could give a fuck about me. But they have a job to do, keep
The damn spiders and rodents out of my place.

House cats are the most efficient killing machines. And they somehow instinctively know how to kill snakes without getting bit.
Kitties get a bad rap bc their independent. Took a few gurls to convince me on how efficient they are. Theres a reason the ancients worship them...

Weird thing is, my partner's been the one feeding it, but it seems to gravitate towards me. The US side says they've feed it too, but here it is, following me around and shit.
He likes you. Chances are he will like your dogs too and they will like him. Just slowly phase them together. Hold the kittie in your arms when you introduce them.

I know they're all cute and fluffy, but unless all you want is an animal to feed and to hunt mice then cats are a bad choice. Humans are social creatures, we understand respect, connection and hierarchy. Cats don't care about any of these things, they don't love you, they don't even possess the ability to do that. All you are to them is a source of food, science even shows that they don't have any bonds to an 'owner' no matter how you treat them, whatever affection they give is learned behavior that leads to shelter and more food. That's why I notice that cat lovers are usually cucks or lonely women, they love something that will never love them back.

Dogs on the other hand, they have the ability to understand you're their owner, they love unconditionally, they're loyal. Truly mans best friend. If only they could clean themselves that'd be great.

You sound like a neddy woman nagging about commitment LOL.

Actually I always found that funny, that "manly" men are the ones looking for the affection and love of fluffy cute creatures (dogs) and complaining cats dont commit to the relationship.

You sound like a neddy woman nagging about commitment LOL.

Actually I always found that funny, that "manly" men are the ones looking for the affection and love of fluffy cute creatures (dogs) and complaining cats dont commit to the relationship.
Lost me at "Neddy" LOL clown bitch

I agree with OP, i only got a cat because my missus wanted one, dogs >>> cats. In fact dogs are the GOAT of pets really.

My cats name is Lenny and he is cool as shit, likes to kick it on my shoulder while I play video games and he has a self cleaning litter box so I never have to pick up his shit.

litter box is far easier to clean than an entire back yard.
And I never have to pick up crap with just a plastic bag over my hand.

Back