Media Cedric Doumbe claims to be "the face of MMA" in France over BSD / Gane

- PFL gets 100k views max for ratings on TV lol

- PFL sold those tickets for $19.99 a pop in a 5000 seat bingo hall, no wonder they sold out so fast

- US Ratings have nothing to do w/ who the biggest MMA name in France is, do they?

It's like that Narullo Aliev "Tajik Eagle" guy. He's an early Prelim guy in the UFC but they packed an entire Soccer Stadium in Tajikistan to watch him fight.

- C'mon bruh they STARTED at 55 Euros or ~ $60/each

1707963273631.png

From what I've read I think Doumbe is indeed the biggest active name in French MMA.

- PFL sold those tickets for $19.99 a pop in a 5000 seat bingo hall, no wonder they sold out so fast
Those tickets definitely weren’t that cheap. They indeed were a lot cheaper than UFC Paris tickets though.
When I went to UFC Paris in 2022 I got category 1 tickets. Tickets for those places were priced at 150 eu for the Doumbé vs Baki event on March 7. I believe that I paid about 450 eu for those very same places at the UFC event:

It's true, he's the most popular in France by a good margin

Those tickets definitely weren’t that cheap. They indeed were a lot cheaper than UFC Paris tickets though.
When I went to UFC Paris in 2022 I got category 1 tickets. Tickets for those places were priced at 150 eu for the Doumbé vs Baki event on March 7. I believe that I paid about 450 eu for those very same places at the UFC event:

There shouldn't even be a debate. You've got a very decorated KB champ that is now crossing over to MMA and scoring 7 sec KO's vs two dudes who only became relevant in MMA somewhat recently.

Gane hadn't even debuted in MMA when Doumbe was picking up a win over Holzken.

Cedrique Dumas is smsoking crack, Cyril gane is by far the biggest name
You guys gotta be trolling or only watch MMA.

Doumbe was a big deal in Kickboxing before Gane was born.

You guys gotta be trolling or only watch MMA.

Doumbe was a big deal in Kickboxing before Gane was born.

My posts were half serious but my point is he's in the B leagues fighting lesser known opponents in front of smaller audiences than the UFC names he mentioned. Gane & BSD can still reach far greater heights than anything Doumbe can do even if he makes his way to PFL gold someday.

Probably a bigger star than BSD but not Ciryl. Regardless he's a charismatic guy and one of the best kickboxers in the world. If he can excel in PFL it will do well for his star power in France. PFL puts on more cards in Europe than UFC does.

There shouldn't even be a debate. You've got a very decorated KB champ that is now crossing over to MMA and scoring 7 sec KO's vs two dudes who only became relevant in MMA somewhat recently.

Gane hadn't even debuted in MMA when Doumbe was picking up a win over Holzken.
Doumbé also blew up BIG time over here in the Netherlands after dethroning Nieky Holzken:

And then beating him in a title-defense:

I remember watching those fights as a teenager with my friends and thinking: “That cocky French guy needs to get slept real good with his big mouth and those in-fight antics… but on the other hand, he’s always backing up his words, so that’s pretty cool.”<45>

lol what a tool

gane, bsd, hell even abdouraguimov are all bigger draws than him

- US Ratings have nothing to do w/ who the biggest MMA name in France is, do they?

It's like that Narullo Aliev "Tajik Eagle" guy. He's an early Prelim guy in the UFC but they packed an entire Soccer Stadium in Tajikistan to watch him fight.

- C'mon bruh they STARTED at 55 Euros or ~ $60/each

View attachment 1029505

From what I've read I think Doumbe is indeed the biggest active name in French MMA.
It’s “Tajik beagle” brah not eagle1707969032523.jpeg
National animal of the greatest nation in the history of the world- Tajikistan- home of the unibrow (sorry Armenia)

Back