Media Cejudo Calls out Volk, Throws Shade at GSP.

Volk would end cejudo in first round
.I wouldn't even pay for such a " main event " mismatch. Henry would get dusted by any top 145er.

I'd like to see Yan plaster Cejudo in an actual, maybe , competitive super fight.

Aldo vs Cejudo is a fight . Let's talk that fight . Aldo comes in as an underdog and I like his chances.

Cejudo nailed this one. I dont dislike gsp at all, but Yeah he obviously cherry picked bisping.
Then left at his prime. Both gsp and khabib had good resumes but quit too soon. Thats why they wont be on goat lists, except for their fanboys
I still put gsp on goat list but FURTHER down than his army of minions put him.

Khabib " couldve " but didnt . It is what it is.I agree ..... and khabib was an absolute beast and a shame retiring when he did.

GSP admitted too that he targeted Bispings right side because he was blind

Now of that isn't the most chicken shit cherry pick I don't what is

GSP was a great WW. But no way can he ever be GOAT.

1. Submitted
2. Tapped to strikes
3. Grease Gate
4. Abandoned division after Big Rig
5. Cherry Picked a one eye fighter

Doesn't fit GOAT at all IMO
Yeah we can play this game with every fighter. Pick any fighter in the history of MMA and allow me to downplay their career like you did and show how they are also not GOAT.

Shall I try Fedor?? How about Jones? lol Silva? lol Aldo? lol How about MM?

All these guys certainly aren't GOAT. I can name so many reasons for each one as to why they arent.

Fedor - destroyed by a MW, went to fight in B orgs instead of the UFC after PRIDE folded, so many cherrypicked fights in his prime
Jones - cheated his whole career, in the cage, outside the cage
Silva - cheated during his best years, subbed by japanese cans, destroyed and KTFO'ed by a wrestler with 10 MMA fights, cherrypicked fights
MM? - Dude got KTFO'ed by some can in Japan, beat a bunch of meh fighters
Aldo? Starched by Conor Mcgregor in his prime in 12 seconds,
Khabib - lol ran away from MMA in his prime with 3 wins worth a damn. Gifted a decision against Canson Tibau. Gets help from athletic commissions by allowing him to keep his belt at the scale when he doesn't even make weight.

@chinarice

Obviously and that's why we all have our own opinion. Nobody "downplaying" just stating the reason for my opinion on GSP.

And that is he is not the GOAT. No matter how many "lol's" you use in your rebuttal.

You said pick any fighter and you could list many reasons. Except there is one important thing you are forgetting.

I never "picked" any GOAT. I just picked who wasn't.

@chinarice

Obviously and that's why we all have our own opinion. Nobody "downplaying" just stating the reason for my opinion on GSP.

And that is he is not the GOAT. No matter how many "lol's" you use in your rebuttal.

You said pick any fighter and you could list many reasons. Except there is one important thing you are forgetting.

I was merely making a point that went over your head. Have a nice day.

Cejudo nailed this one. I dont dislike gsp at all, but Yeah he obviously cherry picked bisping.
Then left at his prime. Both gsp and khabib had good resumes but quit too soon. Thats why they wont be on goat lists, except for their fanboys
Cejudo literally did the same thing that GSP did. The hypocrisy in him is hilarious.

@chinarice

You've been banned before. Admit it.

@chinarice
But your post are facetious. Which leads me to believe you weren't sincere when you wanted me to have a good day. Emotionally invested in GSP being GOAT ? Maybe thats the reason?

@ThunderStruck

For a guy who hasn't you sure do go off topic alot. If you have any questions of the such you can private message me. Otherwise I would suggest you stay on topic.

Tell me why GSP is GOAT. Or tell me why you think he isn't.

Either way focus on the forum rules

GSP admitted too that he targeted Bispings right side because he was blind

Now of that isn't the most chicken shit cherry pick I don't what is

GSP was a great WW. But no way can he ever be GOAT.

1. Submitted
2. Tapped to strikes
3. Grease Gate
4. Abandoned division after Big Rig
5. Cherry Picked a one eye fighter

Doesn't fit GOAT at all IMO
Who is your goat? lol…..

He made himself irrelevant by 'retiring' and hates the lack of attention but doesn't seem to actually want to book a fight.

@ThunderStruck

For a guy who hasn't you sure do go off topic alot. If you have any questions of the such you can private message me. Otherwise I would suggest you stay on topic.

Tell me why GSP is GOAT. Or tell me why you think he isn't.

Either way focus on the forum rules

Trolling is against the rules. You diverted this thread into a goat discussion of how GSP can't be goat and whatnot. Theres a reason why you were banned before.

Back