Media Cerrone says that "red panty night" wasn't real for him; only got paid his standard purse to fight Conor

He said as much before the fight even happened during media week. You'll have to force Goof to pay.

He is one of the few cases that I think got paid too much to go there and make that clownish fight and declare "I didn't want to be there"

He’s probably not going to mention the awesome back room locker bonus he more than likely received for that “fight”

He knew what the deal was and why he was there.

Wonder how big the locker room bonus was!

200,000 to main event one of the biggest cards of the year …..embarrassing and criminal

What does one do in the future? Put in the contract…. If I fight a top 5 guy or specifically x fighter I want x money? Could one in theory negotiate that, or no?

What did Nate do? His pay did increase. Maybe he got PPV points?

That means he also made 200 k vs Moreno, Hernandez and Miller.

And 10 milions in his UFC career. Wirhout ever being champ. But Cowboy did do tons fights.

Beating Conor also means he can renegotiate for a rematch. Nate Diaz became rich cause he beat Conor. Before that he made 30 k. Then isntantly got +2 milion

Bulsliht. He took the pay for a dive. Cowboy was an animal. Connor’s style wasn’t a match for cerrone.

Back