CFB Offseason Discussion v2: URBAN 3:16 made Nicky Saban Lose His Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be the greatest first post of a thread in Sherdog history.

I hate it obviously but I respect it.

This thread may be the greatest thread in the history of our forum.

Does this mean we are cutting promos for head coaches now?

*slow clap* Beautiful. 10/10, would read again.

Thanks guys.

Urban: "What about on those few occasions when you honestly and objectively look at your depth chart? Now we're getting somewhere. You look at your backup QBs and you say 'Uh...Eww...that's not fair."

This was great.

I sense WCW overtones in this post.

We gotta gooooooo!!!!

Urban: "What about on those few occasions when you honestly and objectively look at your depth chart? Now we're getting somewhere. You look at your backup QBs and you say 'Uh...Eww...that's not fair."

LOL, 10/10.

Best thread in CFB history.

99,391 people went to the Ohio State spring game.

CC5TovuUUAILcD9.jpg

That's a shit load of people for a Spring Game.

We're obviously not going to contend this year, so I for one welcome our Buckeye overlords.

And no pic of Ohio Stadium is complete without this:

OHIO-STADIUM-LEGO.jpg

We're going for our third straight title today
in gymnastics.

UCLA 111

Aaron Hernandez will be on the receiving end of some serious prayers from Tim Tebow's parents ... so says a rep for the Bob Tebow Evangelistic Association.
FYI -- Aaron and Tim were teammates at the University of Florida ... and Tim considered Aaron a good friend at the time.

We spoke with a rep for the BTEA who tells us the Hernandez trial has been a hot topic at the association headquarters in Jacksonville ... and the decision was made to pray for Aaron's soul.

"I can tell you that the situation has been mentioned by some people in the office the last few days and I know that Bob and Pam and the entire Tebow family haven't said much ... but they will absolutely be praying for Aaron Hernandez."

The rep continued, "We will actually dedicate a prayer to Hernandez on Tuesday."

The family of Odin Lloyd will also be a target for prayer -- with the rep saying, "We can be praying for [Hernandez] as well as all affected from the situation."

The rep added, "The Tebows are the real deal. They truly care about people and always want the best for everybody."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/tmzsports#ixzz3XilM5g00

That's nice.

Shouldn't there be 4 rings (B10, Sugar, CFP, NCAA)? All the BCS winners got 2 national title rings for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back