CFB thread v5: Wives of the SEC > The SEC East

Are you ready misto? I'm thinking UT gets it done this year.

mockup-official.jpg

I'm hoping they pull that off. I won't be able to make the game this year since I don't live in Tennessee any long I only get to go to one game a year. I'll be there for Mizzou. Sounds like the fans are buying into this though from how my friends are talking.

Mad about that beating y'all put on them a couple of weeks ago I guess.

I've been a Tennessee fan my entire 29 years. After the past six years, if I were to hold a grudge against anyone for beating us it would be too long of a list to keep up with.

I know what's up False ass. What's your story?

And the worse conference is the big 10 and it's not even close.

Yet they're 4th in the power rankings.

What a joke.

You turds need to get it right, its B1G.

What Maryland is wearing against OSU:

By0E2PjIcAAGB-L.jpg

Maryland have some of the ugliest uniforms in the country.

And what a great slate of games this week. Can't wait.

I'm hoping they pull that off. I won't be able to make the game this year since I don't live in Tennessee any long I only get to go to one game a year. I'll be there for Mizzou. Sounds like the fans are buying into this though from how my friends are talking.
First one I won't be at since 06.

Comparing to some of the ones they've worn recently, that's honestly not that bad for Maryland.

Matt Fortuna @Matt_Fortuna

#NotreDame HC Brian Kelly on 2024-25 A&M games: "I'll be sipping a Mai Tai on the beach."

Aubrey Bloom @aubreyrbloom

Brent Z asked why scheduling is so far in advance, nobody here may be here in ten years. Sumlin interrupts and says “Speak for yourself."

Was the 1993 Cotton Bowl the last meeting? That was a beat down. TBF, that Notre Dame team probably should have been national champs

#bostoncollege

1994 Cotton Bowl. We lost 24-21. 1993 CB was the year we were finally supposed to have made it. A piece of the title would have changed the entire trajectory of our program.

Last edited:
Was the 1993 Cotton Bowl the last meeting? That was a beat down. TBF, that Notre Dame team probably should have been national champs

#bostoncollege
You know what else happened in the 93 season?

William Floyd fumbled.

1994 Cotton Bowl. We lost 24-21. 1993 CB was the year we were finally supposed to have made it. A piece of the title would have changed the entire trajectory of our program.

I was thinking about the previous one (28-3). That Notre Dame team was really good.

You know what else happened in the 93 season?

William Floyd fumbled.

Yes he did.

1994OrangeBowlFloydFumblesWhileScoring.jpg
And if we ever have a CFB SB meet up, I will be the one wearing the "William Floyd fumbled" t-shirt

I don't think there would've been a split title after the way Alabama besmirched Miami.
Plus #3 Florida State (y'all were #4) won their bowl as well.

I don't think there would've been a split title after the way Alabama besmirched Miami.
Plus #3 Florida State (y'all were #4) won their bowl as well.

Florida State lost to Miami during the season. It's not crazy to think that a 12-0 TAMU splits a share of the title with 13-0 Bama.

The real crime is that 1994 10-0-1 Season. Another near miss that could have changed the trajectory of our program. Fuck Charles Allan Wright and fuck Texas. That's what I mean when I say they stole a title from us. That tie to SMU doesn't happen if we're actually playing for shit, and Greg Hill comes back with no sanctions.

Fun Fact: RC Slocum's D-Coordinator that year? Tommy Tuberville.

Back