Media Chad Mendes looking TST, but also losing hairline

Thick, Solid, Tight.....

Dude is fucking diced, would absolutely incinerate a USADA piss cup and God bless him for it, but damn that hairline is looking rough.

Get that Monoxidil Chadwick!

Side note, who wins between he and Eddie?

Eddie is a much cleaner boxer, but has a sus chin. Chad also starts fast and has insane power, which seems to carry over well to bareknuckle.
I'll go with Chad via KO/TKO.

Weird. I was thinking he looked TST: Tight, Solid, Thick.

He's back on that foot cream. Good for him. He'll need it against the Underground King.

Great signings by BKFC
UFC lackluster, and their ex fighters are saving the weekend!

I’ve always loved Eddie since I first saw him fighting in Japan, it sucked to see so many people say he sucks after he got whooped by Conor but they probably never watched any of his other fights ‍♂️.

Yeah, Eddie most certainly doesn’t suck.
I think the first fight I saw with Eddie was against Nick “the Goat” Thompson in Bodog. But I became a fan watching him fight in the Dream LW GP in Japan. He beat some really good fighters there in Hansen and, another favorite of mine, Kawajiri.
Kikuno was yet another one of my favorites, and Kikuno vs Alvarez was a great fight as well.

Chad looks good and looked good in his first bare knuckle fight, it would’ve been nice for Eddie to fight someone else in BKFC first then fight chad to get a little bare knuckle experience first. I think Eddie’s skill set is great for the BKFC format I’m just hoping he can prevent getting blasted by chads big right hand before he really gets going in the fight.

Chad was pretty much just level changing and occasionally hitting the body and then just blasting big right hands, I think Eddie’s attack is a bit more diverse I just hope his defense/footwork is on point. I would’ve loved to see them fight MMA, I like them both but I gotta root for my guy Eddie.

Yes, Chad looks to have adjusted very well to bare knuckle.
Eddie says that he used to have a lot of experience with fighting bare knuckle growing up so we’ll see if is of any help in the upcoming fight.

Anyway, I’m excited about this one and the Luke vs Mike fight. Never thought I’d be excited about bare knuckle fights, but I was wrong.

Current Mendes vs Volk would be fun.
Yeah I remember when they fought and at the time the consensus was Chad was probably falling off a bit and that was kind of confirmed when he retired right after that

In hindsight now we know how good Volk is and that Chad actually did pretty ok against him… I wonder if he would’ve retired had he known how good Volk was

I think he sleeps Eddie

Jorge still has the Norwood record from going -5 to +10 in 5 years

FMXkwwkXoAYc-hn.jpg

I won't lie, I chuckled way too hard at this :D

Guys like Rockhold who are shredded yet maintain their hairline need to share their wisdom

Damn: Chad Mendes will be 38y.o. in just a few days.
Time flies.
Guys like Rockhold who are shredded yet maintain their hairline need to share their wisdom
Rockhold was losing it a few years back. If he isn't anymore he must be taking meds for it, I guess.

Anyway there are IFBB pro bodybuilders who keep their hairline, and do not get back acne and such either, despite copious amounts of steroids, so...

Well, he would be stupid not to take something when everyone in bkfc takes shit.

Back