Media Chael Sonnen "Charles Oliveira's team is worried about his weight"

Sounds like a fabricated story a la Chael but also general enough for it to fit anyone "biggest opponent scale... worried they're behind.." normal shit really

Lmao this. Oliveira struggles with making weight, so lets throw that out there and if it happens that he doesnt make the weight it looks like Chael has some sources on the inside

How you make everything about Dagestanis or muslims is bewildering. It must be quite a sad existence irrationally disliking people based on their religion, especially a religion that is a large percentage of the global population. Get a grip of yourself.
The guys just a cunt

Sounds like a fabricated story a la Chael but also general enough for it to fit anyone "biggest opponent scale... worried they're behind.."
I've been looking forward to this fight ever since it got announced.
Likewise, it For Sure Won't go to a decision.​

Perfect psych - he's having big problems with ( Fill in with the chosen handicap ).

Imagine being dead depleated and having to fight this man. I'm dead, didn't drink nor eat but got 7 more pounds to lose.View attachment 1038903
lol ok bro. i dont really think anyone is scared of this guy. I mean they shouldn't be clamouring to fight him, he's realistically on his way to being a top 5 LW, but it's not like he's some Boogi Man. If people are scared of this "Monster" then Movsar Evloev is Jeffery Dahmer and Idi Amin's rolled into one. Scared is what people are of Khamzat Chimeav or 2009 Shane Carwin or Yoel Romero or even Khabib. Sillyness...

I’m just stating facts. Chael is a liar and Oliveira hater. DC is a dagi shill, nothing new. The rest is your imagination and you should seek help, if it gets too serious.
You're stating an opinion, not a fact. DC celebrating Khabib taking Connor's soul front seat has made him a target. Connor fans are sore losers, they have morphed into Oliveira fans for some odd reason. His commentary is poor, he's all things to all men but he doesn't shill anyone more than anyone else, in fact he overcompensates more often than not when a Dagestani guy is fighting, pay attention.

Chael is a notorious trash talker but where is the Oliveira hate? Apart from shouting from the roof tops, weeks before, that Oliveira isn't going to make the Islam rematch, I'm not familiar with him saying anything negatively about Oliveira, certainly not to the standard of your posts everytime you post about 'muslim' fighters' but you're probably too ignorant to even realise.

Reactions: Kb7
If Charles miss weight he should either be cut from UFC or forced to move up for good.

I doubt Chael has any real inside scoop on Oliveira's weight. More likely Chael is just throwing some shit at the wall and if Charles actually misses weight it helps him get future clicks, which it's possible Charles misses weight.

The scales off guys he's getting screwed over again the scales were also off the other 5 times he's missed weight btw

If I am not mistaken Olives holds the record for most weight misses in the UFC.

Color me shocked.

Olivera weighed in first, ahead of Tsarukyan and on point.

War Olivera !

He is now sipping electrolytes and having a healthy snack whilst his opponent is still suffering in a salt bath.

Love it, Charles just made weight comfortably, hopefully Arman does as well.

Wishing failure on a fighter because of your personal hangups has always been pathetic and reeks of emotional weakness to me.

War Chuck and Arman! If you can only watch one fight on UFC 300, this is it.

If I am not mistaken Olives holds the record for most weight misses in the UFC.

Color me shocked.

You're mistaken, and Charles just made weight without any fuss.

He's been in the UFC for 32 fights over 14 years.

In his current 16 fight lightweight run, he's missed weight exactly one time, by half a pound, and it was due to the backstage scale being off. This was widely reported.

Chael threads should not be allowed in the heavies.

Nothing would make me happier than to see Arman unconscious tomorrow, either knocked out or choked out.

Back