Chael Sonnen Cited for Battery in Vegas Hotel Brawl - UPDATED ON 1/27/22.

do we have any official info yet? police reports? leaked videos? strange that we don't see much of anything . it has been almost a week

Where are all the JJONES dicsukrs comparing Chael DEFENDING HIS WIFES HONOR FROM A DRUNK TO jjones BEATHING HIS WIFE ????

AS IF THEY ARE THE SAME THING???

Ohhhhhhh Right jjones throws ROCK with NOTE attached saying he doesn't throw rocks....

Certainly doesn't. Even without the strong arming, you just can't kick the shit out of someone for saying something rude.

Brendan just basically advertised to anyone who wants to cop a free lawsuit against him, just say shitty things about his wife if you see them in public, take a beating and cha-ching, you're on easy street.

You legally Can get in Rude Drunks Azz and politely Ask him to apologize,go away,shut up ect..

AND when the stupidDrunk ATTACKS YOU ,,

DEFEND YOURSELF.

Bet Money Chael is in the Right here...

Certainly doesn't. Even without the strong arming, you just can't kick the shit out of someone for saying something rude.

Brendan just basically advertised to anyone who wants to cop a free lawsuit against him, just say shitty things about his wife if you see them in public, take a beating and cha-ching, you're on easy street.

This. It's kind of sad to see so many people excited about a former world class fighter beating the shit out of some rando for mouthing off. That's the kind of thing high schoolers do. It's certainly not something a highly successful, self-confident 44 year old man would get caught doing.

This. Sometimes you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Define that a little further. I've never seen a fight take place without both parties engaging in some kind of shit talking. Sure, one person usually starts it, but it's not that hard to disengage. Of course, there are instances where someone might wait for you outside of a bar or something, but you've probably at least talked some shit for someone to be waiting to kick your ass. This is why you don't see smart people running their mouths at bars. You never know what kind of psycho you're going to run into. People end up dead for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person, so keep your mouth shut and mind your own business.

You legally Can get in Rude Drunks Azz and politely Ask him to apologize,go away,shut up ect..

AND when the stupidDrunk ATTACKS YOU ,,

DEFEND YOURSELF.

Bet Money Chael is in the Right here...

That's not at all what happened here. Some drunk guy in Vegas insulted Chael's wife and he followed him to his hotel room and started banging on his door until he came out. Chael, who has shit talked entire countries, couldn't handle someone talking shit to his wife.

It was Nolan's uncle, at Nolan's place, wasnt it?

yeah but I thought it sounded funnier with uncle Nolan's place rather than Nolan's place

truth bomb: it wasn't funny either way :(

Chael definitely doesnt seem like someone who would attack someone for no reason.

Only reason I could think why he would was if he was under the influence. He is smart enough to know not to engage in that type of shit.

Definitely makes me think he got attacked first and just went with it (I hope).

This all proves just how dumb Jon Jones is.

From what I see on here nowadays compared to what was allowed way back when, I thought that rule was no more.

He was being tongue in cheek there....

Got me at 1st too.

Where are all the JJONES dicsukrs comparing Chael DEFENDING HIS WIFES HONOR FROM A DRUNK TO jjones BEATHING HIS WIFE ????

AS IF THEY ARE THE SAME THING???

Ohhhhhhh Right jjones throws ROCK with NOTE attached saying he doesn't throw rocks....

I'm gonna hazard a guess you're not really an older man, but if you are then shame on you.

If Chael beat the shit out of some people wouldn't he have been charged with assault to go along with the battery charges? He didn't go to jail how bad could this possibly be?

From what I see on here nowadays compared to what was allowed way back when, I thought that rule was no more.

It's at the whim of the moderators. As long as it's someone they dislike, you're free to bash and or pile on. Otherwise you can be carded for it.

Back