Chael's Suspension up in 2 Days

As far as TRT goes, if you have a legit medical reason for TRT than you shouldnt be competting in professional combat sports anymore. If your health is all fucked up now because you KNOWINGLY broke the rules for years, used things that you knew we

The point I'm making is maybe it SHOULDNT be illegal. You are going with the same arguement people used for Marijuana for so long..... "well you shouldnt be cheating and using marijuana!!!!" "you shouldnt be breaking the law and using marijuana!!!" "it wouldnt be fair that you use marijuana and someone else choses not to!!!"

Just because something is a rule or a law doesnt mean it always makes sense.

A lot of these rules and laws came into the picture back when very little was known about steroids and just like any other drug that people dont know much about it got demonized quite a bit. There have been a lot of improvements through science in medicine in regards to steroids.

I'm not arguing that people shouldn't be free to take steroids in their lifetime - you are just making that up here.

The point is you can't take it while you are competing. If you are taking steroids, then everyone else needs to take them to keep up with you. It makes a lot more sense to compete clean.

Absolutely not.

You are abstracting a fairly simple concept to make it sound more complex, because frankly, you have no argument.

We don't need metaphors for cheaters.

The good news is these guys are getting kicked out for substantial time, so it will rapidly change the paradigm.

In the 80's and early 90's, wrestlers were getting gravely injured from bad weight cutting practices. Several died. The NCAA instituted new policies, the high schools followed, and it completely eradicated the problem practically overnight.

Common sense will rule fairly quickly.

Yeah, NCAA weight cutting is the same as the USADA era in the UFC. Solid analogy bro. They are virtually identical.

Absolutely not.

You are abstracting a fairly simple concept to make it sound more complex, because frankly, you have no argument.

We don't need metaphors for cheaters.

The good news is these guys are getting kicked out for substantial time, so it will rapidly change the paradigm.

In the 80's and early 90's, wrestlers were getting gravely injured from bad weight cutting practices. Several died. The NCAA instituted new policies, the high schools followed, and it completely eradicated the problem practically overnight.

Common sense will rule fairly quickly.

1) youre going with the failed logic of "its a rule and a law so it must be good" approach. ie....LOCK HIM FOR FOR LIFE CAUSE HE HAD MARIJUANA ON HIM, ITS THE LAW!!!!

2) Many of these things that were made illegal and against rules were done so decades ago when less was known abou them and the science arent them werent as good. There have been enough changes throughout the decades that some of these are quite safe to use, especially when youre already talking about a sport where youre brain will likely turn to mush.

3) I'm just simply not a fan of telling an adult what they can or cant put into their body. I'd much rather it be more transparent and people can openly chose to do it or not do it and sign some sort of waiver. Just like fighters can choose to eat meat or be vegan, the choice is theirs.

4) I'm not saying dont have rules and enforce them. Just saying there are certainly things that are meant to HELP atheletes and they are realitivly safe nowadays and probably shouldnt be banned.

I'm not arguing that people shouldn't be free to take steroids in their lifetime - you are just making that up here.

The point is you can't take it while you are competing. If you are taking steroids, then everyone else needs to take them to keep up with you. It makes a lot more sense to compete clean.

Its an arguement based more on weird morals and ethics humans have throughout periods of times more than anything. Again, ill use marijauan as an example it was once deemed horrible and should be illegal... its now quite accepted in America and that trend is expanding and for good reason.

I support the UFC using USADA, I think its a good thing. I'll I'm saying is we want atheletes to preform at their best but we are preventing them from taking things that help tham preform at their best that nowadays are quite safe overall....at least when compared to plenty of other legal things atheltes can do and take to help performance.

Also thats like saying, if you are eating a good diet it forces everyone else to do it. If you are training daily and putting your body through physical hell it forces eveyrone else to do it. If you eat meat for a good protein sources it forces eveyrone else to do it... etc etc.

I dont really understand the whole "clean" logic. What is truly "clean" /

Anyways, like I said I actually do support the UFC using USADA. I just wouldnt be against making certain steroids or other things legal, we are all adults here and do whatever we want to our bodies to preform BETTER.

It'd be amusing if he enters the OW tournament and fights Cro Cop. That'd be a freakshow fight for the ages, geez...
Especially if he came in weighing like 245, just juiced to the gills with no apology.

I ran into Chael leaving the MGM when I was checking out the weekend of 200. Asked him if he was coming back and he said he was staying retired but who really knows with that guy?

Why the hell would he come back?? He defeated every champion from every organization the sport of MMA has ever seen, and retired from the Octagon as the biggest draw and the highest paid athlete of all-time. He has nothing left to prove.

I think he could hang with today's MW elite. Silva has faded, Rockhold got KOd by a mid level guy that's now champ. The division is wide open and Chael vowed to become champ one day.

The Lord will not bless us with his return.. No.

He told Wandy, "Your time will come!"......I am still waiting.

Also, I just re-watched their little wrestling match on TUF and I saw something I didn't see last time....A little fu*ker from Wandy's team goes and hammer punches Chael in the back of the head.

The new owners should just make him his own tv show.

Fuck him.In womens conversation i've never heard so much gossip,trash shit talking,about anyone,everything.He is gangster?Little bitch!

Has Chael been getting tested why suspended?

He may have, Ariel discussed this with him months ago and he was well aware of the fact you must inform USADA of your decision to UN-retire four months in advance to submit to testing....unless your Brock Lesnar of course..

Chael does plan on coming back so I assume he took the necessary steps unless the UFC throw the rules out the window again - which is entirely possible.

Undefeated & undisputed...

20140526090420_5D3_5747.JPG
Real estate agent of the week?

Back